6

I sat in the office ready to hear a lecture about public embarrassment but it was actually about my grades.
"Mrs.Conrad your grades have been remarkable this year."
"Thank you! I've really been trying to keep my gpa as high as the sky." I said smiling relieved I was in here for a good reason.
"So- since you are the most remarkable sophomore we want to offer you a semester at Cadley."
"CADLEY?!" I yelled way to excited.
"Yes. Not this semester since it's just starting but next. No charge."
"I accept 100% sir!" I replied shaking his hand.
"Well we just need your parents signatures and your all squared away. A dorm is already prepared and all you will need is what is on page two of the handbook. We will discuss more once your parents sign and we have a meeting." H said handing me a stack of papers and smiling. I was blown away.
"Th-thank you!" I replied.
"And do I need to ask what went on back there?"
"Oh no, just some friendly competition."
"Well mrs.conrad, Grayson dolan is no competition of yours. I assure you."
-----------
That night after dance I got home and Laura on my couch. I got out my phone and remembered Grayson left me a voicemail from last night. I listened.
"Heyy Conrad- um I would do this in person but I don't have the balls- um I think your the coolest. And um- ah shit- I got to do this in person. Call me back. Thanks. oh and it's Grayson."
The voicemail ended. I needed to know what he was going to tell me. Since he doesn't do relationships it's gotta be something else.

Conrad: hey- what is this thing you've been trying to tell me? I k ow you hate me but I don't care. I want to know.

Grayson: well I don't know if I can any more. You hate me.
It was true but I could give him a chance to explain.

Conrad: explain yourself and I may not.

Grayson: I will be over in 10. I turned off my phone and decided to take a power nap. (Lol me)
I woke up to the sound of Grayson ringing the doorbell. Neither parents were home so I went straight to the door. I opened it and Grayson came inside.
"Hey-" i said by being cut off by Grayson attacking my face with kisses. I kissed back. Each kiss break he would say a word.
"Conrad"
"I'm"
"Done"
"Being"
"Alone"
I kissed him every time he kissed me.
I replied the same way thru kisses.
"Me"
"Too"
-----------------
I actually enjoy how this went down. Did you? Let me know right herrrrr.🎊🎊