7

Grayson and I sat down to talk about what went down.
"So..." Grayson said.
"So......" I said. "You know I'm not that big of a fan of talking."
"Yeah me either Grayson said grabbing my face and kissing it. I heard the front door open.
"Oh- um! Hey Lauren, who's this?" My mom asked shocked.
I pulled away embarrassed.
"Mom- this um is Grayson." I replied.
"Hi mrs.Conrad! Pleasure to meet you!" Grayson said getting up and properly introducing himself. I bet my mom is smiling ear to ear in her mind.
"Oh, and your Lauren's? Um?" My mom asked.
"Mom lets not talk about technicali-"
"I'm Lauren's boyfriend. well I was hoping to be Lauren's boyfriend. I would have to ask you guys first." He replied. My jaw dropped.
"Yeah! Anyway if you don't mind I was just walking Grayson out." I said interrupting.
"Oh okay- please Grayson come back I would love my husband to meet you."
"Oh I would love too! Just need to make sure Lauren's all okay with it."
"Okay let's go. Bye mom, see you in a few." I said grabbing Grayson and walking out the door.
"Okay- so um? What the hell was that?" I silently yelled.
"Lauren. Like I said earlier in tired of being alone. I want you in my life."
"Okay Grayson- I don't want to be your girl only for a couple of days. I've done that before and it's not fun okay?" I said crossing my arms.
"No- see I have to tell you- I've never felt like this. Like ever. And today when you were yelling at me- I just couldn't stop thinking of how I hated that you walked away hating me. I usually don't give a fuck. About anyone. But you.... You changed me." He said. I couldn't help but smile.
"So your saying that you like me? And you won't mind keeping me?" I said leaning towards him.
"Conrad, wouldn't mind?- it would be a privilege to have you with me in my life."
"So I'm not sure but is this like a way of you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I said smiling.
"I'm not good at this but yes- that's what it is."
"Well Dolan, I greatly accept. And um I don't even care about the past because your here and you just it- it's sincere.... I hope." I said hugging him.
"100% sincere. I'm so sorry about today." Grayson said holding me tighter. I could feel his muscles wrap around my cold body.
"See you tomorrow?" I asked.
"Counting on it." He replied leaning down to peck my lips when I saw my dads car pull up.
"Oh no- he will keep you for hours. leave before he sees you!" I yelled as Grayson sprinted in the bushes hiding from my dad.
"Hey sweetie!" My dad said coming from the front door.
"Haha hey dad." I said opening the door and walking inside. "I will be in my room if any of you guys need me." I said going upstairs.
I looked out my window to see Grayson standing outside looking up.
"Bye!!" I heard him silently yell.
I laughed and waved back. He got in the car and drove off.