2

I walked into my next class which was German and 3 minutes later Grayson walked in. Great. He went and talked to the teacher.

A couple minutes later he came and sat 3 desks next to mine. He saw me then shook his head. I just ignored him and put my head down. I don't have any clue what I did for him to be like that. I was guessing he was a female in disguise and was on his/her period.
The class went by quite fast, except every few times I would see Grayson being annoying and looking at me.
The bell rung and the class had all ran out. I stayed back to wait for the big rush to pass as I always did. It seemed Grayson had the same idea. I hope he doesn't think I'm doing this so I can spend time with him because that would be one of the reasons I would leave before the bell. No Grayson, no problem. As i grabbed all my stuff I started to walk out until I felt a hand on my arm. It was Grayson.
"Leave me alone?" I said.
"Wait."
"No I really don't like dealing with self centered doushe bags." I said smiling and walked away. That felt so good. I drove home to see both my parents were still at work. I grabbed some chips from the cabinet and went to the living room. I turned on the tv to catch up on the new bachelorette. Me and my mom we're suckers for that show.
*dum dee dee dum*
My phone rang. It was Mel.

"Hello?" I answered.
"ETHAN BROKE UP WITH HEATHER!"
"That's cool I guess" I said shoving a chip in my mouth and fast forwarding the commercials.
"Do you know what this means?!" Mel asked.
"That he is single."
"Well duh! Not only that! But he is now officially on the market which means I can try to get to know him!" Mel said excitedly. i laughed a little.
"Mel you can barely speak 4 words with ought collapsing in a million umm's and like's when talking to that boy.
"I know but I have a plan."
"And what is that?"
"I'm going to ask Grayson for help."
"Oh- no-no-no your not."
"Why?" She said confused.
"Grayson gives no shits about anyone but himself. If you don't benefit him- he won't help you."
"How do you know? I mean this morning it seemed as if you knew and happily didn't know anything about his whole squad."
"True! But I got him in 2 classes today and he is a complete bitch."
"Oh I'm sorry babe. How rude?"
"He went from 100 to 100."
"Ohhhhhh.." The line got kinda quiet. "I will figure out a way to get to know Ethan tho."
"Have fun!" I chuckled.

My phone rang again from an unknown number.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Lauren?" I heard a deep voice.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"It's Grayson."
"Oh my god what do you want?" I replied bugged.
"Wow- I just wanted to say I am really sorry. I was having a really rough day."
"You must have a rough day everyday then." I replied.
"Well- please except my apology at least."
"I will think about it." I replied.
"Okayyy."
"Also if your having a bad day you should at least write it somewhere on your body so people are warned." I replied.
"Oh Okay. Good advice." I heard him laugh. I heard my front door open.
"Hey I got to go. See you tomorrow. And I'm not even going to ask on how you got my number."
"Okay bye. And good lol." I hung up. My mom walked through the door.
"Hey, how was work?" I asked my mom.
"Okay, just a lot of paperwork." She replied.
"Sorry." I said genuinely.

I couldn't help but be happy after the conversation I had on the phone with Grayson. It's wierd. He gave me so many emotions in just one day.