5

The next day came and when I parked I saw Grayson standing outside the main doors alone. He started walking towards me.
"Hey." He said reaching my car and sitting in the passenger seat.
"Um- were you waiting for me?" I asked still in my car.
"Yeah, actually I was meaning to ask you-"
*phone rings*
"Oh Shute I think that's Mel."
"Please ignore it." He said persistently.
"I- I can't." I said grabbing my phone and answering. "Hey Mel you okay?"
"Yeah lol? Are you okay?" Mel said through the other line.
"Yeah? He did what?!" I said acting like the other line was some big secret.
"What?" Mel said confused.
"Yeah! I will be right there!" I said looking at Grayson and whispering sorry. He looked beat. I got out of the car and so did he. I locked it and gorilla walked to the front entrance. I finally got away from Grayson and met with Mel.
"Hey, I'm what was that?" She asked.
"Grayson. He was in my car. Wanting to 'talk' Mel I don't know what he wants."
"We'll figure it out!" She quietly yelled.
"But I don't want to be a game." I replied.
"Lauren You do realize that seeing what he has to say isn't a one path track into a love crushing relationship right?"
"I guess."
"K then talk to him when you see him." We left on that note.
I saw Grayson on the way to lunch.
"Grayson!" I yelled trying to get his attention. He was with a friend. I heard him tell the friend something then walked over to me.
"Hey." He said somewhat smiling.
"Okay- sorry I haven't been able to here what you have to tell me but I'm ready to hear it. Lay it on me." I said laughing.
"Oh- um, now?.. It's not really a good time..." I saw what he was looking at. A group of his friends were behind me recording us.
"What's this?" I asked.
"I-I don't know." He said I shock.
"Are you trying to embarrass me?!" I said still looking at the friends. "Shoo!" I yelled shooing them off then turning to Grayson.
"NO!- I SW-"
"Save it Grayson, I knew you were a player."
"Wait you think I'm trying to play you?" He asked.
"Well- why else are you talking to me?! You want me to be with you."
"Conrad-Lauren." He corrected himself. "I don't do relationships. And you? I would crush you." I looked confused why was he talking to me like this? I turned to see we had a crowd. a ton of students and his friends. Even Mel was there.
"You know what? get a fucking life Grayson. I know this is suppose to be some embarrassing thing for me like in the movies but it's not. I am going to walk away from a douse bag like you and never think or speak to you again." I grabbed a yogurt from a kid watching everything go down. I poured it on Grayson's head. "oh and everyone!" I yelled to get the crowds attention that I already had. "He apologized to me. Which I guess is something he doesn't do. So if he tells you I'm some stalker which wouldn't surprise me- I'm not. I could care less about him. Thank you! You may move on now!" I said and bowed.
"LAUREN CONRAD!" I heard from behind the crowd. When the vice got closer I saw it was principle Henry.
Shit.