9

I went home pretty late that day. Long story short me and Grayson stayed in the shower for a long time. And no, I did not loose anything in there. It was just fun. If that makes sense.
When I got home my dad had been watching shark tank and reading the daily news on his laptop.
"Hey dad!"
"Hey pumpkin! How was melony?"
Mel?" I asked
"Well how was she today? You went to dance with her right?"
"Oh melony! Yeah I thought you said mayony, like mayonnaise!" Shit that's so obvious that's not what I heard.
"Okay hunny well moms asleep so I would be quiet going upstairs okay?"
"Sure thing dad."

I got to my room and opened my MacBook. I decided I would FaceTime mel.
"Heyyyy" Mel said with a tub of ice cream in one hand and the remote to her tv in the next.
"What's up?" I asked. she showed me both the items which indicated that's what she was doing. I nodded.
"so, where were you today?" She asked.
"At the park with randy." I replied. Randy was my German Shepard.
"Hey I'm not really suppose to have my laptop rn and I think I here my dad. I will talk to you tomorow k?"
"Um okay?? Bye." I replied hanging up.

I went on my phone and texted Grayson.

Lauren: FaceTime??

Grayson: I can't, Ethan is with me.

Lauren: how is he not reading what your typing?

Grayson: your name is Dylan on my phone. He won't give a shit about Dylan.

Lauren: Ohhhh your smart. I don't have friends to rummage through my phone so your just Grayson.;)

Grayson: just Grayson?

Lauren: finnne your 'my incredible happy boyfriend Grayson'

Grayson: I like that. If people ever find out about us, my image will be so gone.

Lauren: find out???

Grayson: if any one figures out were dating I'm toast.

Lauren: what's so wrong with dating me??

Grayson: nothing, but I have an image around school- you would blow it for me.

Lauren: why didn't you say all this shit before?!

Grayson: I just wanted to have you- if I told you this I knew you wouldn't even thing about us. But now, we're cool.

Lauren: the oh cool thing here is your relationship status because it just went back to single. And yes I dumped you from text. You doushepants.

Grayson: Lauren?

Grayson: Lauren, hello????

Grayson: lauren........