8

!!!!!!!!!!!!SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!!!!!!

2 weeks and me and Grayson both were still un-officially a couple. And I was gladly okay with that.
"So, how's it like to have a girlfriend for a solid two weeks?" I asked Grayson kissing him on his basement couch. I was laying on him while he was editing a vine.
"I would like to thank America, and of course Lauren's parents for conceiving such a beautiful piece of art." He laughed. I nudged him playfully.
"Hey! I take me and you super seriously!" I said sitting on top of him with my legs straddled on his thighs.
"Oh yeah?" He said smirking. He picked me up and I began a fit of laughing and yelling Grayson. He took me up the stairs and into the backyard.
"Grayson!" I yelled laughing I will throw you in!" He said laughing.
"DO IT I DARE YOU!" I said as he was tickling me. At that moment I felt myself fly.
I was soaked.
"GRAYSON!" I said screaming but laughing so hard. I ran out and tackled him.
"Your turn!" I said pushing him in. We splashed each other then we got super close.
"I love when you smile." I said putting my hand in his chest and focusing on his face.
"Your amazing." He replied. I smiled.
"But most importantly, I love when you are happy. I love seeing you happy." I said.
"You. You are the main reason I'm happy." I smiled uncontrollably. He grabbed my chin and kissed all around my face. Until my lips.
"Gray.... Don't stop." I said smiling.
"Wasn't planning on it." He picked me up bridal style and we both got out of the pool. "Let's take a shower?" He asked.
"Yes." I said hesitantly. I've never done anything like that. But for some reason... With Grayson I wasn't scared and I actually wanted too.
We got to the bathroom in Grayson's room and he locked the door behind him. "ready?" He asked making sure I was willing to do this. i nodded. I took off my shirt. Slowly. Grayson went to the shower and turned it on. I was right behind him and I began unbuttoning his pants. He moaned. He turned to me and began unbuttoning mine.
"Looks like someone's wet. And not from the pool." He smirked. I nudged him and buy my lip. He then pecked my lips and bit it. I moaned.
We finally got fully undressed and hopped in the shower.

-------------------
Let me know if you liked this chapter!!! And if you would want a little bit more in depth scene😂😂