10

I was furious. You don't just tell me this when you think we're okay. I went to sleep that night just wondering what I would say.

When I woke up I had 13 missed calls from Grayson. And a picture text from melony. It was a picture of me and Grayson. I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling taking a selfie.
She wrote: YOU AND GRAYSON?? What did I say?! Ughhhh.
Yep I'm staying home. I usually don't but I guess one day won't hurt. Beside I'm behind on pretty little liars so why not.
Later that evening I heard a knock on my front door but I let my mom get it.
"LAUREENNNN! Grayson's here."
"Mom I just got in the shower!" I yelled clicking through channels on my tv.
"OKAY! He said he would wait!" She yelled.
Shit. Now I Have to take an actual shower. I got in and jumped right out. Put some spandex on and a Venice beach hoodie. I ran downstairs to see Grayson with flowers.
"Oh my god" I said rolling my eyes and started to walk back. Grayson finally saw me and jumped up from the couch.
"Wait Lauren no!" He chased after me grabbing my arm.
"What Grayson?" I said rolling my eyes.
"Here me out?" He asked.
"3 minutes." I said not amused.
"Okay. So i don't know how to do relationships first off. And what I said, u guess I thought I should say so I wasn't lying about anything, since in relationships you should always stay loyal." He stated. I looked at him confused.
"So your saying you have never talked to a girl?" I asked not believing it.
"Ever." He replied. I tapped my foot and started to think.
"Still, I don't want to do I'm 'this' if 'this' won't be a 'this' to anyone but Us. You think I want to sit around and be your girlfriend but only backstage?" I asked.
"No! And I get that now. I will try to do anything to keep you happy."
"I'm not something that should be kept." I crossed my arms again. "And I will not just give myself to you. You seem to not deserve it. Anymore..."
"No, no Lauren please!" He said.
"What?! Grayson what?!" I yelled.
"Please let me take you somewhere else to talk. I have the perfect place." He asked.
"I checked the time and acted as if I was thinking about it. Fine. But I better be home before 10." I replied.
"Deal. Let's go." Grayson responded.