Chapter 11 - Surprise Guests?

Hey guys, check out the amazing cover 5sosloverLUKE made for me!! Thank you for making it! I love it :) I put it on the side for everyone to see so go check it out :)

~Alina~

Antonio brought me up to Danny's room with another guard holding on to me to make sure I don't escape or hurt anyone. I hated how roughly they were handling me but again they had a right to since I did hurt Danny.

Antonio had a glower on his face the whole walk to Danny's room and it was pissing me off. I don't know why. It just was. Antonio's presence simply annoyed me.

When we reached Danny's room I noticed a doctor and two nurses present with a guard standing at the door. Danny was laying face down on the bed. But as soon as he sensed my presence, he immediately tried to get up. The doctor and the nurses told him to stay down but he fought them off and growled in annoyance. Once everyone realized he wasn't going to listen, they helped him get up.

He then turned to look at me with an angry look on his face. He looked seriously pissed. He looked kinda scary, I had to admit. But I mean what was I expecting, hugs and kisses?

Looking at him, I felt horrible for what I did. Yes, I still hated werewolves and therefore hated him. And yes, I was still planning on killing them all one day. But I just couldn't stop myself from feeling this guilt. It was taking over me completely. Especially because of how nice he was to me.

"Bring her here." He demanded, motioning for the guard to bring me to him. I stayed quiet and with the guard still holding on to me, I walked towards him. When I was close enough, Danny reached out and grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him. The guard then let go of me, realizing probably that I couldn't really do any damage without a weapon.

Danny's eyes were dark with anger as he roamed his hands all over my body trying to make sure no one hurt me, lingering longer than need be on my chest and ass. Once he was done, he pulled me down into a hug to my surprise. "Thank god you're ok." He said, the anger still relevant in his voice.

"Danny, the real question is if you're ok." I started off, as I pulled away to look at him. "And, why aren't you yelling at me?"

"I'm fine." He replied back bitterly. "And what's the point in yelling at you? What's the point in showing how angry I am at you? What's the point? It's not going to stop you. And it's not going to make you like me any better either. So what's the point?"

I looked down at the ground not knowing what to say. He was right. Him yelling at me wasn't going to stop me. Nothing was going to stop me.

I wanted to apologize for what I did but what was the point of that too? I was still going to hurt others and possibly even him again.

"Why don't you like me?" He asked me, making me look at him. His eyes were begging me for answers, looking more vulnerable than I have ever seen them. "What have I done for you to hate me to the point where you're willing to kill me? Is there something I did that you don't like? Is it because I'm keeping you here against your will? What is it? I want to change whatever it is. I just want you to like me."

I looked away as he said that. It wasn't that I didn't like him. It was... just the nature of what he was. And that was something he couldn't really change. He couldn't become human.

"Let me go back home. I'll like you a little bit more if you do." I quickly stated. I was hoping he'd let me go, then I could join up with my werewolf hunting group and resume my mission on getting rid of every single werewolf here.

Except Danny. I just can't. I couldn't.

I guess when I go back. I'm going to have to get someone else to kill him. Because I can't handle doing it myself or watching it happen. Or even knowing when it happens.