The "Double Date"

Apmau's POV

I'm fast asleep and suddenly the door bell goes. That of course wakes me up.... i look at the clock on the bedside table and its 6 am! "Whoa, who could that be this early in the morning!?" i cry. So i get up and make my bed then answer the door, Its Brendan!

"Oh Brendan!"

"Hey Aphmau! Say why are you awake so early in the morning?!"

"Geez Brendan, i don't know, MAYBE COS YOU WHERE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!"

"Oh yeah... sorry about that, i was wondering if i could talk to you about something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"i..i-I um really like Kawaii-chan, and i wanted to ask her on a date this afternoon, will you help me ask her"

"Um sure Brendan, but why do i need to be there?"

"For moral support"

"Um Okay then...."

"Yay! Thanks Aphmau your the best! You are the lord or love! i'll come back at 9 am and get you!"

"Okay bye then" I shut the door as he leaves and i say to myself "Im so tired, i think I'm gonna take nap" I lye back down in bed and slowly fall back to sleep.

Laurence's POV

Okay, just go give her the breakfast and say Hi, it will be fineee!

I step up to her door and Knock on it... i wait,

I hear footsteps inside and a muffled "Okay Brendan I'm coming!" Before she opens the door.

"Oh Laurance! Hi"

"Good morning lady Aphmau! I brought you some breakfast!" I hand her the Hearty breakfast.

"Aww wow, thanks!"

"No problem! You need your food..... Anyway one of the ways to a women's heart is food!" I wink at her.

"Um where did you hear that?"

I quickly change the subject. "Heh so i was wondering..."

Suddenly Brendan bursts into the convocation.

"Hey Aphmau, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go when ever you are!"

"Um, Where are you going if i might ask?" Aphmau looks at Brendan.

"Uh... to Kawaii-chan's place...I wanted to...." Brendan stutters,

I butt in before he could finish.

"NO WAY! Your gonna tell her how you feel! Hey thats Awesome!!"

"S-sorta, i was gonna ask her on a date....to see if she likes me"

"Huh, your not as forward as me, But why do you need Aphmau?"

"She's coming as moral support, so i don't back down if i get too scared..."

I Hear aphmau in the back ground say " Well laurance i happen to be the Lord of Love!"

"Hmm, Sounds like a plan! hey can i come too, i know you have Aphmau but, Im a fellow dude - I can help too!"

"Eh! Sure that would be great!"

"Okay, You boys head off, I'm gonna grab baby levin and meet you at her hut!"

We walk to Kawaii-chan's hut.

Aphmau's POV

I Pick up baby levin and head down to Kawaii-Chan's hut, Brendan knocks on the door and when Kawaii-chan answers he finds it hard to speak.

"Ooo! Laurance, Brendan, Aphmau-senpai, Oh and little levin too! good morning!"

I Nudge Brendan and he stutters "K-k-k-k-awaii-Chan... I must ask you something important!"

"Mm yes?"

"So after i met you i saw you have eyes! and I have eyes! So we both have so much to talk about!!"

Laurance Finishes the sentence for Brendan "What he's trying to say is, Would you like to go on the Double date, that Aphmau and i are going on?"

"Whatt!!" I whisper...

He winks at me, and i can't help but feel awkward slightly, I shuffle on the spot.

"That sounds wonderful!! We can go to the water park then to the ice cream picnic afterwards! So shall we meet in about a an Hour?!"

"Yeah sounds great see you then!" laurance says cheerfully.

Kawaii-chan shuts the door and Brendan just flops onto the floor, he's fainted.

Laurance looks at me and smiles,

"Thanks for going along with that Aphmau, it sure does mean a lot to Brendan." And you by the looks of it!

"Umm, Okay" I grunt and turn away.

He then takes my hand and pulls me to look at him.

"Aphmau...Look i still have feelings for you"

I Look at him, and he beams at me, I turn away. He pulls me towards him and he holds me close, and he whispers in my ear.

"I love you"

I Tear away as fast as i could and look him in the eyes infuriated. H-he knows i like Garroth, why is he doing this to me!?

"Look Laurance, you may love me but i don't see you like that."

I turn and run back to my hut and collapse on my bed, i fall back asleep.