Start of something new

Ylona Garcia is a thirteen year old girl who loves to sing, write songs and perform. She is incredibly talented and has big dreams to become a famous artist/performer. With that in mind, she joined a reality show to pursue her dreams and traveled all the way from Australia to the Philippines, where she would spend the next three months inside a house with eleven strangers who would become her housemates. She is very mature for her age, and finds it difficult to relate with her peers.

Bailey May is a very handsome kid from England who also dreams of becoming a star in the country. He is very charming and likeable which would help him get into showbiz. He just needs to learn the language and grow up a little because at thirteen, he is still pretty much a baby and acts like it at times. He joined PBB and will be living with eleven other contestants inside a closed environment without contact to the outside world.

"Hi there! My name is Yona!" Spoken with an Aussie twang, she meets the other housemates and noticed the cute boy in red shirt. She thought he must be from the UK when she heard him speak with a British accent.

As the days passed, Bailey barely spoke a word to Ylona and would hang out most of the time with the guys and Barbie and that disappointed Ylona because she wanted to be friends with everyone and she had a little crush on him as others would sometimes tease them and tell her they are cute together. She felt awkward and weird around him so she just avoided him and ignored him at all.

Bailey was feeling nervous everytime Ylona is near, he finds her adorable and really nice, and maybe he likes her a little but he's scared she might not feel the same way or get rejected , and when other people teased them together, he was really feeling kilig but fought hard to hide it and pretended to feel pissed instead. It got really weird around each other and he wouldn't know how to interact with her so he kept his distance and silently wished for things to change so he can be close friends with her as he realized how great a person she is.

The activities and tasks forced them to work with each other closely and they couldn't just keep ignoring each other forever so begrudgingly they kept their differences aside and worked together and soon they found out how much things they have in common and they become close in no time. They just clicked instantly and it showed also in the results of their tasks where they won most of the time. They grew fond of each other, giving support and pushing one another to do better in everything, they became each other's inspiration and motivation inside the house.

"Do you like her more than friends?", a housemate asked him one day. "No, why do you ask?", he replied. "It's just that you have been staring at her far too long and you have that crazy smile everytime you talk to her. You look really cute together, bro." Bailey just smiled and thought he was right, he has a crush on his friend and he's not going to do anything about it for now, he's afraid of losing his friend. He even gets jealous at the other guys who hang out with her and he makes her notice him and joins in their conversations.

Ylona knew she is too young to have a boyfriend and she isn't planning on having one in front of the camera for the whole world to see especially her parents or she'll be dead, but Bailey is too dreamy to resist. He's been the sweetest friend and they have spent more time with each other in the past month and gotten pretty close. "I guess a happy crush is just normal and nobody would find out anyway.", she told herself. She had written a few songs about him and would daydream about her cute friend.

"What are your plans when we get out of here, Lona?" Bailey asked her. "Will you go back to Australia?" Ylona had thought many times about what to do after all this is over but she hasn't decided on what to do next. "I am not really sure, of course we'll see if I would have a future in the music industry here and record my own music, I don't know Bae. And you, will you become the next Daniel Padilla?" she jokingly added. She worships Kathniel and loves Daniel dearly. Bailey laughed and said, "Only if you would be my Kathryn." Ylona blushed deeply and giggled like a love-struck teenager she was, and added "I might take you up on it." Their friendship deepened and they would be spending more time together and got to know each other even more as the days went by until it was time to leave the house they had lived in the last three months.