"Los Angeles? Whoa that's far...any reason why?" I set my lips in a tight line. If I told him it'd be to live with my boyfriend he would spat some homophobic remark at me. A knowing look crossed his features. "Ohh...is it that boyfriend you've been posting pictures with on Instagram?" He questioned and I nodded nervously. "Awe that's great!" My eyes widened instantly at his words.

       "W-What?" I stuttered and he seemed to realize my confusion as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

       "Um...Nash and I were talking and decided to change our ways a bit. In fact, we ran into Dan in a store and apologized, then bought him the anime thing he was in line for. We're trying to get better. You two are cool though!" 

       "Thank you." I replied sincerely, a huge grin etched onto my face. "Uh are you touring?" I wondered and he nodded. "You want to tour together? I'm sure my dad has found a guide by now." This was new. I was socializing, and WILLINGLY. 

       "Sure! I was getting pretty lost anyways." He chuckled.

~~~

       At first, touring the campus with Cameron was kind of awkward because neither of us had anything in common. Finally, we reached the theatre section of the school and instantly had a topic. I told him how I acted as Oliver in an Oliver Twist production and he informed me how he's been looking for some small acting jobs here in Australia. It was great, honestly. Finally, we were coming to the end of our tour and he said he had to go.

       "It was great talking to you Troye, and keep in touch! Tell me what you decide for school." I nodded and waved at him as he began to walk off, editing the picture we took together. He was a pretty chill guy. I couldn't imagine myself being best friends with him or anything, but I didn't hate him anymore.

       "What do you think of the school?" My dad asked once Cameron was away. My smile faltered a little as I sighed.

       "It's perfect..." I mumbled, sounding disheartened. He placed a hand on my shoulder sympathetically. 

       "Ready for the interview?" He asked and I took a staggered breath.

       "I guess I have to be." We reentered the from of the school and a woman walked up to us.

       "Troye Mellet?" She asked and I nodded. "Right this way." She pushed open a door on her left and we all entered a small office. "Please, take a seat." She offered and I obliged. My dad sat next to me and she sat in a seat across from me. "So, did you enjoy the tour of the school?" She started straight away, smiling at me kindly.

       "Very much. This campus school is beautiful and so diverse." I replied formerly and she nodded as I spoke.

       "That is exactly what we are striving for. Now, tell us some more about your singing!" She cheered and I chuckled.

       "Um well, I started when I was very little and performed at quite a few public events, whether it was birthdays a holiday gatherings. I created my only little faux E.P. which I called June Haverly, based on a song in it. I've been performing at my school ever since." I explained and she jotted some notes down. 

       "Is singing something you want to pursue?" 

       "Singing? Definitely. I also enjoy acting though." I answered firmly. 

       "How about your core classes?" She asked and I bit my lip nervously.

       "Well...Science and English I've always gotten A's in, I'm pretty interested in those. History and Math I tend to get B's but I don't dislike them. They're just kind of more classes to the day..." I trailed off slightly once I realized how dumb my words could have been. She just smiled at me again and flipped the paper over.

       "And lastly, your father told me you live around an hour away. Would you be moving down here do you think?" I froze at her words, thoughts of Tyler flooding my mind. I would move to this University for my career but I wouldn't go to LA for my love.

       "Troye?" My dad questioned, bringing me out of my thoughts.

       "Uh um...yeah. Yes." I shut my eyes after I stammered out a response and then took a deep breath. "Yes I would."

       "Alright then Troye. We will look over everything again and send you a letter in the mail later this week. We really enjoyed having you here though." I shook her hand and grinned, nodding along.

       "I enjoyed being here."

~~~

       I groaned loudly, almost a yell really, as I fell face first onto my bed. 

       "The school was really that good, huh?" My mom questioned as she sat down beside me. I nodded, not looking up at her. "Talk to Tyler about it, I'm sure he'd understand"--

       "No, mom." I cut her off, sitting up now to lean against my headboard. "I can't just talk to him about this. I'd be confused, he'd be biased and hurt--just no." She sighed and shook her head.

       "I'm sorry, Troye. I know this is hard." She tried to console and I just shrugged.

       "It's whatever. I'll figure something out." And with that she left. I groaned more quietly this time and rubbed my eyes, completely drained from the day. I clicked my phone and and decided it would be okay to take a nap now, but I might as well check social media beforehand. I scrolled through my twitter and had three notifications from random accounts that followed me. I made sure to steer clear of Tumblr, because everyone knows I'd get lost on that. Finally, I clicked on my Instagram. All the posts were pretty meaningless and I was just about to put my phone down once I reached the pictures from a few hours ago, before my eyes landed on something.

       Cameron posted the picture of us on Instagram and underneath the picture it said "TylerOakley liked this picture".

       And then my Skype ringtone went off.

A-N: Oooooooops. I warned y'all (disclaimer, troyler doesn't break up) GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! I just found this online interview and it was published in february! BUT HERES THE IMPORTANT PART: Troye was asked about his coming out experience and then about relationships and he said "he kind of has someone" and then said long distance is always hard but he wouldn't say if they lived in Perth, LA, or Sydney or anything because since he always travels it will always be long distance. HE KIND OF HAS SOMEONE. I don't care if it's tyler, connor, random man, it's still cool. Anyways yeah okay

If you want to find it, go to google and look up "Troye Sivan, the most famous teenager you've never heard of" It's on like smh.com