Percy's POV

~sorry I haven't updated as i said I would~ dedicated to annabethchase12

Percy’s POV               

           "As long we are together!” was what he heard before falling. 

Tartarus was sucking them in. Loosening, his hand dropped. They fell.Insistently trying to grab something to hold onto, Percy failed. The fall felt like it was forever.

Rocks stumbled down as Percy and Annabeth tried to evade them. Looking at Annabeth, he realized how beautiful she became since they had met. Her face was gaunt, scraped, and bloody, her hair dusted with cobwebs, but when he locked eyes with her, she had never looked more beautiful.

Percy knew he was taking a grave risk for Annabeth. He was part of the Seven, but Annabeth needed him. For her, he would give up the world. He would follow her to the ends of the earth, even to Tartarus.

A voice echoed in the darkness. Sacrifices. Beautiful sacrifices to wake the goddess.

Percy held Annabeth, never wanting to let go.                                                    

“Don’t let me go!” She said as her face dripped with sweat.

“Never! I’ll never let you go!” He exclaimed to Annabeth. Glancing past Annabeth, his gaze fell upon the ground. Falling at an incredible speed, Percy knew they were going to hit the ground hard. He did the only thing that could come into his mind. Holding onto Annabeth, Percy turned around putting her on top of him. He was hoping he would take most of the fall to protect her.

“Percy, what are you doing? You’re going to get hurt. Don’t.” She said as she realized what He was trying to do.

I rather get hurt by a fall than you getting hurt. He thought.

“Get ready Annabeth. It’s going to be a hard fall!” with that Percy prepared for the worst. He knew Tartarus was bad and this was the beginning of their troubles, but with Annabeth by his side, he knew they would make it.

We will always be together. I will follow you to the ends of time. He thought as the falling slowed down. 

That's it guys. The quote: "I will follow you to the ends of time" is from Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon. Also, you guys should read my other stories they are good. 

Song I am listening to: Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw

Read, Review, and Comment

I don't own Rick Riordan. If I did, I would write the House of Hades faster.