Piper/Leo's POV

Dedicated to Mialuvsfantasy

Piper's POV

Days passed since they had fallen. Everyone was disheveled. Gaia was getting into their heads. Into mine.

The biggest problem was Leo. He hadn't come out of his work area for days. None of the six demigods on the ship and Coach Hedge had seen him since days ago. He probably passed some time without eating too.

"Jason!" Piper exclaimed as she walked up to Jason who was on leaning on the railing on deck.

His electric blue eyes turned toward me. "Yes, Piper!" Jason said. His beautiful blond hair with a tiny scar from eating a stapler on his lip; looking at him, he was the most handsome man in the world. Even his voice took my breath away.

I blinked trying to breathe again.

"We should do something about Leo. Nobody's seen him in days and he probably hasn't eaten since they fell." She said. As soon as Piper finished her sentence, she knew said had something that she shouldn't have said.

Jason looked down, feeling guilty all over again. "I'm sorry for bringing this up again!" Piper cried as tears streamed down her face.

Jason slowly put his hand on Piper's face. His hand was warm.

"It's okay Piper, don't bother crying. You shouldn't be the one beating yourself over and over again." Jason told her. "Everyone blame themselves for what happened to Annabeth and Percy. I blame myself. I tell myself, 'if I had just been faster, I could have saved them!' but no, there is no use of blaming yourself over something that already happened. You'll just have to believe they'll get out of Tartarus and that we'll be able to reach them in time!"

Jason always knew how to cheer her up. "Thanks Jason, I really needed that. We'll rescue them and then we'll beat Gaea's butt." He nodded. The tears stop streaming down my face.

"Any ways, what did you want to tell me about Leo?" Jason asked.

"Oh, yeah! Leo's been in the workshop for days, probably without eating, should I go get him out of there." Piper requested.

"Ok, I really miss his annoying jokes sometimes. Don't tell him I said that." He said.

"Thanks!" With that, she turned around and went to the workshop to get him out.

She knocked on the door hearing an explosion.

Leo's POV

Sweat dripped his face as Leo worked on Archimedes' spheres. They really gave him a hard time to fix them.

Come on, come on! I can do this! He thought.

BOOM! An explosion took place. Smoke filled his face.

Oh, Come on!

The door opened while Leo wiped the smoke from his eyes.

"That's enough! Leo Valdez you're coming with me!" He turned around and saw Piper standing angrily with crossed arms.

"I don't want to!!!!!!" He yelled back at her.

"Don't make me use charmspeak!!" Piper screamed.

"Fine. I'll go! Let me get cleaned up." Leo said hesitantly.

Surprise, I wanted to do another chapter before I leave for DC on Tuesday, you guys should be happy. Also, I've got more than 100 reads; thanks so much for reading. there you go, read, comment & vote

I don't own any of these stuff sadly. Rick Riordan does.