The House of Hades

The House of Hades

This is gmandy1 and this is what I think the House of Hades will be about. I will update regularly.

I don’t own this. All rights belong to Rick Riordan

Annabeth’s POV

“Percy, let me go,” Annabeth croaked. “You can’t pull me up.” that

His face was white with effort. She could see in his eyes that he knew it was hopeless.

“Never,” he said. He looked up at Nico, fifteen feet above.

“The other side, Nico! We’ll see you there. Understand?

Nico’s eyes widened. “But—”

“Lead them there!” Percy shouted. “Promise me!”

“I---I will.”

Below them, a voice laughed in the darkness. Sacrifices. Beautiful sacrifices to wake the goddess.

Percy tightened his grip on Annabeth’s wrist. His face was gaunt, scraped and bloody, his hair dusted with cobwebs, but when he locked eyes with her, she thought he had never looked more handsome.

“We’re staying together,” he promised. “You’re not getting away from me. Never again.”

Only then did she understand what would happen. A one-way trip. A very hard fall.

“As long as we’re together,” she said.

She heard Nico and Hazel still screaming for help. She saw the sunlight far, far above----maybe the last sunlight she would ever see.

Then Percy let go of his tiny ledge, and together, holding hands, he and Annabeth fell into the endless darkness.

Voila! the cliffhanger that Rick Riordan wrote at the end of the book! From now on, i'll put my ideas into this story. I just need an introduction if you could call it that.

the chapter was small but the others will be longer, I promise!

i know i'm going to something a little bit cliche but i'm going to do it. the first person to answer the question at the end of the chapter gets a dedication.

Here it goes!

What is the name of the other fanfiction on my account?

By the way, you guys should read my reading list. Some of their stories are really good .

Remember, first answer gets dedication.

I am a big fan of Leo Valdez. I'll make a romance story about him later.