I took a deep breath. There was a small lake that he had taken me to so I was trying to control the water. It hadn't been going too well.

"Focus baby," he cooed.

I cancelled out the noises of the woods. I cancelled out Adam's words of encouragement. I looked at the water. I held my hand out and moved it up. Nothing.

'Up,' I thought and tried again. Nothing.

I got angry and forced my arm back to my side. When I did this, the water caved in. My eyes widened in shock.

"There you go baby!" Adam cheered and I smiled.

I let my anger take over and moved my hand up and the water shot out of the lake. It stayed there hovering waiting for me to give it its next move. I moved my hand to the side and it moved. I twirled my finger and it was like a water tornado.

"Good job baby girl," Adam said and he started to walk closer to me and closer to the lake. I got an evil idea.

I moved my hand rapidly to the side and the water was floating above Adam. It wasn't the whole lake, just a portion, but it was enough to douse him if I let it fall.

"Anabelle," he growled at me. I moved my hand down and the water fell onto him.

I giggled and chuckled but Adam did not find this funny. He growled at me and ran at me. I moved and tried to avoid his attacks.

'What are you doing, you can control the elements. Use that power,' my mind thought and I got an idea.

I focused on the air around me and I moved my finger in a tornado action. The tornado was not strong nor harmful, but it engulfed Adam and kept him surrounded. He stood in the middle of it, looking angrily at me.

I smiled at him and tried to think of something else I could do.

"Anabelle, I get it. Let me out of here, I won't hurt you," he begged. I looked into his mind to see if he was being truthful. He was.

I let the tornado die and he walked over to me.

"I think you got a handle on enough elements for now. I don't even want to have you test fire yet. Okay, so you can somewhat handle your mind reading, I wonder what other mind control powers you have, if any."

He circled me, examining me. I snarled at him, I felt like a fucking horse being auctioned off.

"I wonder if you can control people. You can control the elements, but I don't want you to test that one on anyone. That could be bad."

"Let's test your fighting skills." Adam hunched ready to attack me and I growled at him, warning him.

He lunged at me and took me to the ground.

"We definitely need to work on this."

He got up and started to teach me how to avoid attacks. My favorite one was when I grabbed him mid-lunge and threw him and pinned him.

He shook it off and stood up.

"Well that was surprising. Much better. I'm impressed." He started walking away and I smiled. I hated physical activity. I turned around and focused on the water again. I started to mess around with it until I was thrown on the ground.

I snarled and struggled to throw Adam off of me but he was a lot stronger than I was. I finally kicked him off of me only to realize it wasn't Adam. I should have known, the tingling sensation when Adam touched me wasn't there.

I growled and lunged at my attacker. He snarled at me and bared his teeth.

I pinned him to the ground and he threw me off.

I focused on the air again and made a tornado and captured him inside of it.

"Anabelle!" Adam yelled and he came back. He had bags of blood in his hands. That's where he went.

"Are you alright?" He asked and engulfed me in a hug. I continued to keep my attacker trapped there and he was trying to get out so I moved the air faster so if he tried it would cause him pain.

"Who is he?" I asked Adam and Adam turned around.

"Shit," he mumbled and I looked at him confused.

"Nathan," Adam said angrily.

"Ah Adam. Nice to see you again," he yelled out over the wind that was engulfing him.

"Anabelle this is Nathan. He used to be in the vampire cult with me that I told you about."

Adam glared at Nathan and Nathan smirked at Adam. And then he smirked at me. I felt like the devil was watching me and I was ready to kill him.

'Adam?' I thought.

'Yeah?'

'Do we kill him?'

'We should. I don't like how he is looking at you. But at the same time I want to get information on him. How he found us, and where did he hear about you. I don't want other vampires coming after you.'

I nodded my head and glared at Nathan as Adam circled the tornado holding Nathan hostage.

"How did you find us?"

"Oh that's easy. The Vampire Council wanted to congratulate you on your kills, but it seems that you didn't do exactly what you were supposed to."

"Adam you are under arrest for treason." Nathan smirked and anger flared throughout my body.

"No!" I cried and flames erupted around Nathan and the tornado disappeared.

Adam turned to face me in shock after he jumped back.

"Don't. Touch. My. Mate." I snarled and the flames grew higher and thicker.