Kids

Originally made: 7/24/15
Edited: 3/15/16

     You had woken up to a little hand nudging you.
"Mommy time to get up!" You heard the boy yell. You looked into sea green eyes. The boy, Leo /DONT JUDGE MEH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER I AM IN TEARS/, sat on your lap looking at you. He had Percy's eyes and your (h/c) hair. You grinned at him. But then the name saddened you. Leo had sacrificed himself for Gaea, and Zoe was heartbroken. She was now more like Nico, she didn't even want to come out of her cabin. This made Nico sad. It made you all sad, that Leo had died. Zoe was depressed. But you smiled at Leo.
"Mommy's up." You got up and walked over to the kitchen and kissed Percy's cheek. Percy looked worried.
"Hey Leo, can you go play with your toys for a little bit? He nodded and ran off.
"What's wrong, Percy?" He had a sad look on his face as he handed you a letter. It had a black ballpoint pen attached to it, there were letters on it.

Ο Δράκων

   It was Zoe's sword. Drakon. You felt worry well in your chest. You opened up the letter.

Dear Jackson Family,
Haha I told Percy to have a scared expression on his face when he handed this to you, (Y/n). Haha I bet I got you, mailing my sword to you thinking I'm dead. But seriously. I want my sword back. But to good news. Leo came back! He wasn't dead!!! After I hugged him, and you know all that crap, he told me the story. He went to save this girl on Ogeegeea, (however you spell it) but she fell in love with another dude. So he came back, heartbroken and furious, and you know how hurt I was? No. Well, I was pretty hurt. So I teared up, and stuffs. He asked me if I wanted to date him again, since he broke up with me before he 'died'. Since you have my sword, I'd appreciate it if you came to camp half blood and said hi to Leo, and give me back my sword. And bring baby Leo with you!!
With greatest regards,
Zoe Di Angelo

     You closed the letter, happy tears falling from your eyes. Percy had happy tears running down from his face too, and you both hugged each other.
"Mommy... Why are you crying?" Leo stepped into the room. He was 5 years old, why should we not bring him to Camp?
"We are just really happy dear, now let's get into the car." Leo was excited, you could tell.

   Zoe was leaning in the shadows, and it was Nico who welcomed you.
"Hey guys! Um, Zoe's still a tad bit depressed. Oh! Is this Leo?" Leo was hiding behind Percy's legs. Percy laughed.
"Go get the gang so he can meet them all." Percy said to Nico. Nico nodded and ran off to get everyone.

    "Ok Leo, this is everyone. From east to west, this is their names." Zoe was hiding in the shadows by a tree.
"Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Frank, Katie, Hazel, Logan, lily, Nico, Zoe, and... Leo!" (Y/n) finished for him and ran to hug Leo.
"Leo we missed you!"
"But mommy, I'm right here!" Baby Leo tugged your skirt. You laughed.
"Leo, this is our son. Leo. We named him after you, so we could always remember you." You stroke 5 year old Leo's hair.
"ZOE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Leo playfully yells. She didn't budge.
"Hold on, mini me, I need to go get my girlfriend." Leo said to mini Leo. Mini Leo smiled and watched the strange man get the strange girl. He tossed her over his shoulder.
"LEO WHAT THE FRICK PUT ME DOWN!" Zoe was kicking. Leo sighed and set her down. She crossed her arms.
"Oh my gods..." Percy's voice trailed off. Zoe's skin was very pale and she had very dark circles under her eyes. She looked unnaturally skinny, like she hasn't eaten.
"Pen please." She mumbled and held out her hand. Leo walked over to you and Percy and put his arms around you both.
"Don't worry guys I'll get the real Zoe back." He whispered in your hears. Zoe looked around and her eyes lit up the slightest bit.
"Aw! Hi Leo! How old?" She looked up at you.
"he's 5 years old!" You smile at her. When she saw little Leo, her happy aura faltered, and tears welted in her eyes. She held them back.
"Well nice meeting you Leo! Do you want to see the hades cabin?" The little Leo nodded his head.
"Come on, Leo let's show little Leo!" She gave Leo one of her now rare smiles. He nodded and picked up a squealing little Leo.
"Let's go people I dunno!" Little Leo shouted as he was being hoisted up on Zoe's shoulders. They ran to the cabin leaving the others in the dust.
"Wow, Zoe has really changed." You state.
"Yeah. She's been like that ever since Leo 'died'. Then when he returned, she was literally exploding happiness!" Nico said excitedly. They all smiled.

    In the end, little Leo was having a lot of fun. Percy and you had decided to build a mini house in an abandoned cabin space that never got finished, so Little Leo could grow up knowing that Greek mythology was real. And he had made plenty of friends, especially with Percy and your friends.

Hey guys. Welp, this is the end. *cries* I'm making a NicoxReader though! And I'm including me and my friends OC's in it. So yeah. I loved writing this, and I hoped you liked reading! After I publish this, I already have the nicoxreaders first chapter drafted.

Well, this is goodbye. Until the NicoxReader!

Leo: I had so much fun answering all your questions! Goodbye! *cries into Zoe's shoulders*
Thank you guys so much for 1.05K reads!!

Bye guys! Please read the NicoxReader!

~Zoe Di Angelo

Well hello! It's currently November 28th, 2015!

I want to thank you all for over 4.40k reads!

I really appreciate it!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Well guys! Here we are again!

It's currently March 15th, 2016!

I wanted to thank all of you for over 9.30k reads! I love you all!

~Zoe Di Angelo