Atlantis

Originally made: 7/18/15
Edited: 3/15/16

    You were sitting on the dock, with your feet in the water. You were sitting next to Percy, then you had a random thought.
"Hey Perce, is Atlantis real? I'd think so..." Percy thought for a moment, and said
"No, I asked my dad. He said it was a mermaid tail." He laughed, "see what I did there?" He continued laughing. You sighed, and rolled your eyes.
"Come on Percy! I'm boooorrrreeed." He smirked. Oh no.
"Ok, (y/n). If your so bored, will you mind if I do this?" Percy gently cupped your face and leaned in. You sat there smirking as Percy leaned in, very close, and shoved you into the water. You screamed, and grabbed Percy's sleeve. He got shoved in with you and he formed an air bubble around you. You loved these moments. He cradled you and you looked at the fish that swam around you guys.
"It's... Amazing..." You gasped as a surprisingly bright colored fish swam around them. This is Long Island... I'm pretty sure this isn't Australia.
"I know it is." Percy sighed into your hair. You were on his lap looking at all the sea creatures. Then he made you face him, and he lifted your chin, so your eyes met his. He sighed and gave you a dreamy look. Then he crashed his lips into yours. After the shock passed, you immediately kissed back. He put his arms around your waist, and you put your arms around his neck. When you two drew away, he 'attacked' your neck. He started kissing your jawline, then leaving a flaming path until he got to your shirt collar. He looked up at you questionably. You shook your head and gave him a crooked smile.
"Not this time Percy." He sighed, but kept kissing your neck. You moaned, and you felt him smile into the kiss. He started kissing deeper into the kiss, and you inferred that a hickey would be there tomorrow. You gasped, and tugged at his hair a little. That made him moan, and you smirked. You flipped him over, and kissed his lips.
"Now let's get back to the surface so no one thinks we are dead." You smirked when he sighed.
"Fiiiiiinnnneee."

When you both got back to the surface, you decided to both watched the sunset.
"I love you (y/n)"
"I love you Percy." You put your head on his shoulder, Then you two continued to watch the sunset.

Hey Guys! I'll be busy tomorrow so don't expect an update.

Love you all!
~Zoe Di Angelo