Day 11

Originally made: 7/11/15
Edited: 3/14/16

/I am sorry I just love the song above it has nothing to do with the story btw lol/

Percy had been everywhere around camp while setting up a date. You were under a tree reading 'City of Bones'. You promised Zoe that you'd read it or Zoe would have slapped you. /probably would have/ Katie and Zoe high fived and ran to the beach. I'm telling you, those two never leave each other alone. I mean, Zoe just doesn't give up. Katie walked in with a sharpie mustache and
'I LIKE CHEESE' on her forehead. Zoe was giggling over at the Hades table. Nico, on the other hand, he actually seemed happier with Zoe there. So pretty much everyone was happy to have new friends. But this book was getting intense. You were dressed for your date at 7:30, and Percy was going to pick you up at 8. You were at a very intense part when Percy knocked on the door. You wrote a note to Leo.
Dear Leo,
Just be friends with Zoe and stop stalking her! Just. MAKE. A. FRIENDLY. MOVE. JESUS.
-lots of love, (y/n)
You opened the door to find a Percy with jeans without holes and... A polo shirt?
"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE FASION WORLD?"
"What?" Percy raised an eyebrow.
"This was the only decent shirt I had! Now, m'lady off to date site! VAMINOS!!" He grabbed your wrist and hauled you to the beach.
There was a picnic blanket, basket, and a beautiful sunset in the horizon. You sat on the blanket, leaving room for Percy, and looked at the sunset. You were literally tearing up. Percy put an arm around you, and you leaned into his shoulder. He went to go kiss your temple, but you sneakily replaced your temple with your lips instead. You guys kissed for about 5 minutes, and you were vaguely aware that Leo, Katie, and Zoe were behind a boulder, and Leo was talking pictures of us. I was letting it slide, until they started squealing very loud. I mean, VERY. Loud. Percy got up, and the three split up. Percy went for Leo, because he had the camera. Leo climbed a tree and saw Zoe, and threw it at her when Percy wasn't looking. Zoe ran for the beach. Katie was behind her. You were aware Zoe and Katie were heading towards you and they sat next to you in the sand.
"Sorry if we ruined your date, Leo and I couldn't resist! And Katie, being the motherly one and all, wanted to make sure no 'funny business' happened." Zoe glared at Katie and handed you the camera.
"We got some pretty cute pictures!" Katie squealed. You looked through the pictures. They were pretty cute!
"Oh my gods. When you print these out please give me a copy of them!" You squealed. They enthusiastically nodded and saw that Percy had the Latino Elf's ear. Percy sat down next to you on the blanket and Leo sat next to Zoe. Zoe was again in the middle.
"What were you guys doing exactly?" Percy questioned.
"Easy," Zoe responded, "fangirling!" The group nodded in agreement and Percy just looked at you. You shrugged.
"Can you guys go stand by the water real quick?" Leo and Katie ran into the tide and Zoe gave Percy the 'I'm watching you' hand signal. When they were in a line, Percy made a huge wave and drenched them all. Except for Zoe. She shadow traveled back to the rock we were all at. Leo and Katie gave the three of you dirty looks, but Zoe smiled and started playing with shadows on her fingertips. She made a shadow kitten, about the size of her palm and whispered to you, "Watch this this'll keep Katie entertained for hours." Then Zoe handed the shadow kitten the Katie. Katie squealed and cuddled the living daylights out of it. Well, if the kitten had any "daylight". Zoe grabbed Katie and Leo's wrists, and said "let's let the lovebirds finish their date." And they ran off. Katie was still cuddling the shadow kitten.

It was getting late, and you and Percy had eaten all of the food. Zoe was sitting beneath a tree, reading The Bane Chronicles. A skeleton cat was purring on her lap. She saw you, saluted with a small smile, and continued to read. You went into the Hephaestus cabin and saw Leo's hair was on fire. He had gotten the note.

😀😅😎😆😝😆😙😆😇😕😙😂 Hey guys! Again, Kmkieffer is going to ask Leo most of the questions today. Let's jump right into it!

Me: ok Leo! How've you been lately?

Leo: good, good.

Me: ok. First question from Kmkieffer : Leo, what is your favorite instrument?

Leo: a hammer, it's a building instrument!

Me: no Leo she means musical.

Leo: hm... I think it would probably be maracas because they're easy and if you have a mustache and a sombrero, it's just right!

Me: *claps* ok, next question from Kmkieffer : Leo, what is your favorite vacation spot?

Leo: Mexico, duh.

Me: *rolls eyes* ok, final question from Kmkieffer : Leo! If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

Leo: hm.... That's tough. I got it. MEXICO!

Me: you really like Mexico, huh.

Leo: *nods head enthusiastically*

Me: well thats all for this chapter! We will see you in the next chapter!

Leo: *has a sombrero, fake mustache, and maracas* I'm Leo and I'm so awesome, I like Mexico alottttttt

Me: *clears throat*

Leo: *stops* oh. Bye! *continues song*

I will see you all in the next chapter!

Adiós Amigos!
~Zoe Di Angelo Daughter of Hades