Fangirl partay

Originally made: 7/20/15
Edited: 3/15/16

     PIPERS POV

     My Fangirl senses were exploding. My two favorite ships are canon! Leo finally asked out Zoe, and Percy and (y/n) had been dating for two months. Maybe I should have a Fangirl party with the gang. We can play party games! Like... Truth. Or. Dare.
"MWAHAHAHAA!!" Luckily I'm  the only one in the Aphrodite cabin.

YOUR POV

    Piper was running towards you. Oh no. This'll be bad. If she's running towards me this can only mean bad news.
"Hey Pipes... What's the rush?" Piper held up a finger as she caught her breath.
"I... Uh... Jeez... Hold on a sec.... Ok! We are going to play truth or dare in Percy's cabin again! Get Leo and Zoe I already told everyone else." Then she dashed off towards the Poseidon cabin. You sighed and went to go find Leo and Zoe.

    You had found them 20 minutes later, under their favorite tree. Leo was whispering in Zoe's ear, and she was holding his hand giggling. You snuck behind the tree.
"RAWR!!" Leo screamed like a little girl and jumped about a yard away. Zoe only jumped, and she laughed so Hard.
"By the Angel, nice one (Y/n!)" Zoe got up and held out a hand for Leo to grab and hoist himself up.
"So (y/n), what brings you here?" Questioned Zoe.
"Well, Piper said we are playing truth or dare again at the Poseidon cabin and supposedly we are the only ones that aren't there yet."
"Vámonos, mi princesa!" Leo yelled and ran towards the Poseidon cabin. Zoe laughed and you followed her as she followed Leo. Then the three of you arrived.

      Piper glared at the whole entire room. This is how you were all seated.
You
Percy
Piper
Leo
Zoe
Nico
Katie
Hazel
Jason
Frank
Back to you.
Piper smiled gleefully at Percy.
"Percy, truth or dare?" Percy rolled his eyes.
"Dare, duh dumbass." Pipers smile grew wider.
"I dare you to ducktape you and (y/n)'s entire legs together!" She clapped your hands. You cringed. This'll hurt when you have to take it off. It was Percy's turn.
"Katie, truth or dare?" Katie whimpered.
"Truth?" Percy's expression fell.
"Ugh. Your no fun! Fine. Do you have a crush? And if so, who?" Katie genuinely shook her head.
"Forever alone, and always." She made the Star Trek sign with her hands. / you know the V looking thing > 🖖 / Zoe shrugged. Katie smirked and looked at Zoe.
"Zoe truth or dare?" Zoe straightened her posture.
"Dare, Katie. Gimme all you got!" Katie just smirked deviously.
"I dare you to play your saxophone until we say stop! Without breathing." /yes I play tenor sax./ Zoe stiffened, and ran over to the hades cabin to get her Tenor sax. She was back a minute later. You facepalmed as Zoe sat on the bed frame.
"Leo, truth or dare?"
"Dare Zoe!"
"Every time you ask a question, you take off one piece of clothing." Zoe looked proud of herself.
"What!?" Leo looked astonished.
"Shirt Valdez, now." Leo sighed and took off his shirt. Then handed it to Zoe. Zoe took a deep breath, and started playing some random songs. Zoe just sighed and continued.

     This is how it ended.
Percy was taped to your leg, Zoe was still playing her sax, Katie had blonde hair, Annabeth was a red head, Piper was drenched, Nico was on Jason's shoulders, Jason had makeup everywhere, Hazel had rubies in her hair, and Frank had to stay a kitten. For the rest of the game.
"How about everyone stays here tonight? We are all in pretty comfey clothes, so we should be able to fall asleep pretty easily." Percy yawned. You and Percy crawled in his bed, Annabeth was on the top bunk, Leo and Zoe were on the floor, which Zoe had already fell asleep on Leo's lap when she put away her sax. So Leo gently snuggled into her as they laid on the floor. Piper and Jason were in a bunk, as were Frank and Hazel. Katie was in a separate bunk.

Then the demigods all went to sleep.

Hey guys! That took forever... So enjoy!
Love you all!
~Zoe Di Angelo