Day 2

Originally made: 7/09/15
Edited: 3/13/16

/heehee. Gaming. This'll be the last chapter for a couple of days, but I might update tomorrow./

You and Percy had Wii remote controllers in hand, and you were currently beating Percy with the quacker. You were playing as Dry Bones. Percy was playing as princess peach. Let's just say he lost a bet with you.

*flashback*

You and Percy were having a staring contest. Whoever loses, has to play princess peach the next time they played Mario Kart. You won, of course. Being the superior you are.
*end of flashback*

You had won 3rd place, and Percy got 7th. Then Leo walked into cabin 9.
"OOOOOO CAN I PLAY!? LEO WANTS TO PLAY! I WILL BEAT YOUR PUNY BUTTS." Leo picked up a controller and sat next to you and Percy. You were in his lap, his chin resting on your shoulders. His hands were around your waist, holding a controller. Of course, you let Leo play. He was your older brother.

       So. You were dry bones, with the trusty quacker car, Percy was princess peach /giggles/, And Leo was Bowser.
"Ooooooo! Let's do that one!" Leo pointed at Rainbow road. Oh no. You had one thought in your head as the countdown started.

Oh shit. It's about to go down.

You couldn't even name how many times Percy fell off. This is how it ended. You were in 2nd, Leo was in 4th, and yes. You guessed it. Percy was in 12th. Percy sighed, handing you his controller and sighed contently into your hair. It was sunset, and Percy had fallen asleep. In 5 minutes flat. You slowly got up, beckoned Leo to come here, and whispered, "Leo. Go get the sharpies and I'll get pipers make-up box. Also, get the camera! We need to save this."

*montage of getting stuff*

You whispered, "sharpie," Leo handed you a sharpie. You drew a mustache and a unibrow on his face. You also drew an epic face on his cheek. Then you wrote, 'JACKSON DROOLS IN HIS SLEEP' big on his forehead. Wow. Percy sleeps like a rock. You handed the sharpie back to Leo. "Lightest toner," he handed you a pale white toner and you took a brush and wiped it all over his face, making his face paler than Nico's. you handed the makeup back to Leo. "Blush, eyeliner and eye shadow please," he handed you the supplies and you made Percy's cheeks bright red and you put Teal eye-liner around his eyes. You put black eye shadow on his eyes. He groaned, but stayed asleep. You handed Leo back the tools and said one final word. "Lipstick." Leo handed you the reddest red lipstick he could find and handed it to you with a smirk. You uncapped it, and placed it on your water boys lips. He looked like a demented version of the queen of hearts. You picked up the camera, aimed, and shot. A bright flash surrounded the room and Percy woke up in a flash. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" He looked around and saw the camera, cosmetics, and sharpies. you looked at Leo and you high fived each other. "You sons of a gun." He said with a smirk on his face. He looked in the mirror, considering himself. He did a dramatic hair flip, and put his hands on his hips and started strutting. "Persassy likes this look." And he strutted out of Cabin 9. You and Leo broke out into laughter as Persassy Jackson went to go show the world his face.

/not even gonna bother with a little authors note. So. Tired! Must. Sleep.

Buonanotte,
Zoe Di Angelo figlia di Ades
Troppo stanco per fare emodicons....