Day 22

Originally made: 7/15/15
Edited: 3/15/16

Poor poor Nico we love you!

     You were depressed and sad because one of your favorite book characters died. Leo and your other siblings tried to cheer you up, but that didn't work. You just sat there, letting the tears stream down your face. Then you heard a knock.
"G-go away I don't want to talk right now." You heard a groan and a man busted down the door.
"Hey! I said I wanted to be alone!" Then you realized it was Percy, your best friend.
"Oh. Hi Perce." He waved and grabbed your cheeks with both hands and shook your head around.
"Snap out of it! I know (favorite book character that has died) died, but you need to move on! Please meet me down by the beach at 8:00." Then he walked out leaving you dazed and confused.

   It was 7:00, and you were looking at your wardrobe. You decided to wear your sea green dress that was flowy and it kinda came up in the front. You wore some sandals, and a bracelet. Your hair was also slightly curled due to humidity. It was 7:55 by the time you were dressed. You raced to the beach and saw Percy there.
"I'm here Percy what is it?" You ask. He stared into your eyes, and his were full of hope.
"What? Why are you looking at me?" He stood up, and snaked his arm around your waist pulling you closer. Your face began to heat up.
"I've been wanting to do this ever since I've met you." He inched his face closer.
"Do wha-" he crashed his lips into yours, and immediately kissed back. Your lips moved in sync, and Percy pushed you up against a rock. He licked your bottom lip for entrance, and when you wouldn't avail, he drew away and gave you the 'baby seal in need of help' look. You sighed and passionately kissed him. This time you let him enter, and soon enough it was a battle of tongue and teeth. When you drew away, Percy said something.
"That was a gift, from me to you." Then he walked you back to the Hephaestus cabin.
"I love you (y/n)"
"Love you too seaweed brain"
Then you two parted for the night.

I ADDED FLUFF!!!!

F
L
U
F
F

FLUFF!!!!!!!!!

~Zoe Di Angelo

The addition of fluff and not making it "accidentally sexual" was a huge achievement at the time. Also, I deleted that weird kinda sexual chapter for the innocent ones out there. ;) Also, it kinda sucked so...

~ZoeHerondale17 OF LE FUTURE