Day 16

Originally made: 7/13/15
Edited: 3/14/16

Kitty!

     You and Percy were at the beach on a picnic blanket, and he had taken you on a date.
"I had fun Percy!" You bounced up and down, "The hippocampi were AWESOME!" You giggled.
"I had fun too." Percy smirked. He slammed his lips into yours, and you immediately kissed back. He had his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You had your arms around his neck. Then you heard someone clearing their throat. You drew away, and sat next to Percy. There was a man with black hair and sea green eyes like Percy.
"Hello Poseidon," you said, "anything wrong?" He shook his head.
"I'm going to KILL Aphrodite she made me take pictures of you two. Well, Chao!" Then he just disappeared. Your mouth was agape and Percy was wide eyed. He shrugged, and walked you back to Cabin 9.

Sorry it was so short this was kinda hard to write. But it's ASK LEO TIME!

Me: sorry I had to hold you back Leo

Leo: *shrugs* BRING ON THE QUESTIONS!

Me: ok my brother asks, Leo, what's your favorite Disney movie?

Leo: well, if I didn't say this, Zoe over there would punch me in the face. I have to say Lion King. And I'm FORCED to say that.

Me: yes. I would totally punch you. My sandwich asks, LEO!! Y U NO EAT MEH

Leo: because you have tomatoes!

Me: final question! My brother asks, Leo Y U NO EAT MR SANDWICH!?

Leo: BECAUSE. TOMATOES.

Me: that's all for ask Leo! Until next time, I will see you all in the next chapter!

Leo: bye *yawns*

I hope the next chapter is better...

Omg I'm so sorry my readers. XD

I think my Ask Leo! Sessions were kinda weird, and kinda cliche.

Thanks for ignoring the not-so-good and continuing!

~ZoeHerondale17 from the future!