Day 3

Originally made: 7/12/15
Edited: 3/13/16

/hey guys! Now do you all remember what day 3 is? Enjoy! *Laughs evilly*/

    You had popcorn in hand, and you were sitting on Percy's bed. He was on the floor, wrapped a blanket burrito style, and was looking at the screen intently. They were watching a Disney movie. Not just any Disney movie, but The Little Mermaid. And Percy is singing along to 'Part of your world' pretty badly-
"PART OF YOUR WOOOOOOORRRRLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!" You rolled your eyes.
"Still want to be a mermaid, seaweed brain?" He didn't take his eyes off of the screen, he just nodded very fast. You giggled, and you lay on his back watching the tv. /NO DIRTY MINDS PPL/

*An hour passes*

Percy had fallen asleep. Again. Ugh. The movie was at the part when Ursula started singing her demented witch song. You hummed it.
"POOR UNFORTUNATE SOOOOUUUUUULLLLLLSS!" You shouted the last verse. Percy grabbed you from behind and pulled you on the floor close to him. He hugged you to himself like you were his. Which you aren't, but since you were giving out a lot of body heat, he was probably cold. On a carpet. Riiiiiiiighhhht. Being the daughter of Hephaestus you are, you caught your fingertip on fire, and set his pants on fire. Yes, his panda pj pants. He wasn't wearing a shirt. You would have burnt his shirt if he had one, but he didn't. The fire started to spread to his legs, then it stayed on his butt. He noticed that it smelt like bacon in here, and he turned around. His eyes widened.
"MY BUTT IS ON FIRE!!!!" Percy then ran to the bathroom and controlled the sink water to put out the fire. Percy pouted at you.
"Those were my favorite pants, (y/n)." He hid something behind his back. You didn't know what it is. He held up the item triumphantly and then you saw it was an orb of water. Your eyes widened, and you didn't even have a chance to scoot away. You were immediately drenched in water.
Oh.
Shits.
About.
To.
Go.
DOWN.

     The pun battle started.
"Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent." You say.
"A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
"A dyslexic man walks into a bra."
"A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, 'A beer please, and one for the road."
You guys went on like this for a good solid 30 minutes. Until Leo broke it up.
"Ladies, Ladies. You're all pretty, just stop!" And then it ended, with a glare.

💖🎆💗🎎💌🎁💞✨💘🎂💘
TIME TO ASK LEO! And btw, THANK YOU FOR 80+ reads!!!!

Me: ok, Leo. My aunt asks, "who's Leo?"

Leo: *fake hurt on face* Who doesn't know me!? *fake cries*

Me: my friend Zaac asks: Leo! What's your favorite food?

Leo: Burritos, man. FROM CHIPOTLE!

Me: one more question Leo! I ask: are you dating anyone?

Leo: nope, you get this all to yourself. *points at head*

Me: *blushes* that's all for Ask Leo! Today! We will see you soon!

Leo: bye!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

And as always, peace out Brohas!
~Zoe Di Angelo, Daughter of hades.      /LEO VALDEZ IS MINE!!!/

~(*3*~) ~(*^*)~ (~*3*)~