day 5

Originally made: 7/09/15
Edited: 3/14/16

/we all love Uncle Rick, right kids?/

You were all once again, in Percy's cabin. But this time you weren't bored. You were all going to play 7 minutes in heaven. You had two hats. Boys, and girls. Boys: Nico, Percy, Jason, Leo. Girls: Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and you.
You were in a circle and it was your turn. Nico passed you the hat and you picked up a slip and opened it.
It read:

Jason Grace

You sighed, facepalmed, and dragged Jason into the dark closet. You closed the door and you heard the timer counting down. Jason was looking at you. You were looking at him. You pecked his cheek, and you two began to whisper to each other.
"Isn't this game stupid, Jason?" He nodded and watched the door.
"This game is so awkward." You two just talked about how awkward it was until Someone knocked on the door.
"Come out you two." It was Percy. You opened the door and sat back down. It was Percy's turn to pick. You hands him the girls hat and he drew a slip.
"(Y/n) come on." He dragged you into the closet. Two times in a row? Jesus. You blushed at the though of you going in with your crush. He shut the door and immediately jumped on top of you. You gasped and he jumped off.
"Did I hurt you?" You shook your head and kissed Percy. Passionately. You could feel his eyes widen and then he kissed you back. Before you knew it, the 7 minutes were up. You both walked out blushing. Then the game continued and you fell asleep on Percy.

😎😥😀😆☺️😐😖😚😞😢😎😎😈
Heyo!!! I'm back. And now, it's Ask Leo time!

Me: hey Leo! Glad to be back?

Leo: *enthusiastically nods head* bring on the questions!

Me: ok. My uncle asks: Leo! Are you the reason Zoe is always on her phone?

Leo: why, yes.

Me: my other aunt asks: Leo, do you read?

Leo: *disgusted face* Hell naw, but this girl does! *points at me*

Me: *blushes for the millionth time* I ask, Leo! Since your not dating anyone, will you be my boyfriend?

Leo: *spits out grape juice* wh-what?

Me: that's all for Ask Leo! we will see you sometime soon!

Leo: bye, uh... Zoe! Wait! *runs after me*

And as always, I will see you later recruits! /guess the youtuber reference/
~Zoe Di Angelo, daughter of Hades
(~*3*)~ ~(*^*)~ ~(*3*~)

My new nickname for you guys is my Lions!

For example: Hullo me lions!
Spanish awesomeness: Hola mis leones!
ITALIAN AWESOMENESS: Ciao miei leoni!

Note from the future!

Wow. I feel like an idiot after retreading my writing. Thanks to the people that actually think my writing is decent! XD ~ZoeHerondale17