The connection ❤️

Tyler's P.O.V
It's My first day in the set of pretty little liars. As I pull up in my car I see a beautiful blonde haired girl waiting for me. I recognise her from PLL she was Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson). I got out of my car and walked over to her, she turned around and just stared at me for a while. I don't know why?
Ashley's P.O.V
Who am I looking at? Some God!? But I then realised who it was. " Tyler right?" I said "Yes that's me" he replied in a husky voice that I loved. "Umm I'm Ashley but call me Ash"
"Definitely it's a beautiful name Ash" he replied with a giggle.
"Come inside ill show you around" I announced.
Me and my new friend Tyler walk around the Warner Bros set until I see Miss Shay Mitchell.
"Oh hello Shannon".
"Ashley how many times, don't call me Shannon" Shay replied angrily
"Who's this hotty?" She asked
"Play nice shay, this is Tyler, he will be playing Caleb my boyfriend" I stated
"Lucky Ashley, hello I'm Shay"
"Hello shay, so glad to work with all of you" Tyler exclaimed
"C'mon Ty we need to film soon!" I shouted waking away.
Tyler's POV
All of the people seem so lovely here. But me and Ashley are bonding quite well. "Hey?" Ash said "what?" I replied sarcastically, "I'm gonna call you TT" she squealed.
After shooting was over I was walking to my car when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around it was Ashley. "Hey Ash!" I said while she looked at me smiling "your an amazing actor, and I'm not just saying that. I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to work with you!" I was so thankful to the comment Ash had made I pulled her in for a hug. I said "trust me, it's an honour to work with you" we both said good night, I watched her walk to her car. I hopped in mine. As I was driving away I looked at Ashley's car she was sitting there smiling. I beeped the horn and she jumped and made a rude gesture, from that moment on I know we would be best friends.