Chapter 23

A/N

you rn: Maddie updated. tears of joy r streaming down my face. I might just live to see another day. sweet, sweet dicks in my mouth gay romance has come to save us all.

okay so I just re-read my entire story I legit forgot that Garth and Adam were in the friend group so I'm gonna continue writing but with them in there as if they had been there the whole time :). sorry I'm such a shitty writer omg there were so many continuity errors and stuff whatever I'll try harder it doesn't even match the description anymore :))))))

------Castiel's POV------

It had been four days since the date, (It's Wednesday now) and Castiel was on cloud nine ever since. The awkwardness that was present the days between him asking and the actual date had vanished, although there was quite a bit of blushing and stuttering when the boys were around each other.

-----Charlie's POV-----

"'Sup bitches?" I said, sauntering up to their lunch table and plopping down next to Jo, across from Garth, with Benny and Adam on either side of him.

"Hey, Charles, do you know what's up with Dean and Cas? They've been acting so weird the past like week and we were just talking about it." Adam said, voicing the question they were all wondering.

I let out a giggle and said, "Oh, in due time my children, in due time." The other four sitting there were confused beyond belief, but unfortunately couldn't elaborate on the topic as the said awkward pair came over and sat down, Castiel next to me and Dean next to him.

------Castiel's POV-----

"Okay guys, so, I was thinking, the beach had been really fun, well except for that really horrible but sort-of-had-a-bright-side part towards the end, so I thought: 'Hey! We should all hang out again together!' So you guys should all sleep over my house Friday night and we can chill and do fun shit without Lisa!" Charlie had said all of this very quickly, but everyone was used to her enthusiasm by now and caught every word.

Ever since Dean broke up with her, Lisa left their table to go sit with the other cheerleaders, which made everyone (especially me) at that table immensely happy.

"But we're boys." Adam cut in, gesturing to himself and everyone else besides Charlie and Jo.

"You've never had a co-ed sleepover?!? And besides, I'm quite gay and Jo is Dean's cousin, and there's gotta be some sort of bro code against that, right?" All the members of the group nodded or made sounds of agreement, and Charlie told them the plans.

They could show up at her house anytime after 3:30 (they get out of school at 2:15) on Friday. And, if their parents questioned it, just explain that the only girls are either gay or Dean's cousin.

Lunch was now ending, so the group got up, heading off to their different classes. Next for me was math, which Dean was in too. We walked together for a few minutes in a comfortable silence, before Dean spoke up.

-----Dean's POV-----

"So, um, I was wondering if, uh, you'd like to come over tomorrow around 6? Like as a date? I don't have practice and we could, like, watch a movie or something?" I stuttered through this simple-seeming request, the ever-present blush that occurred when I was with Castiel warm on my face.

The punk boy looked over at me and smiled. "I'd quite like that.". He stated simply, sliding into his seat in front of mine in the math class.

I had to resist the urge to squeal like a 5th-grade-girl who got news her crush liked her back, settling on smiling as wide as my mouth could go, and pumping my fist into the air behind Castiel's back.