Chapter 14

Meg: Okay. I perfected the plan. Would you like to hear it?

Castiel: DUH!!!

Meg: You haven't told anyone that we broke up, right?

Castiel: Don't worry, I got your text.

Meg: Good. Here's the plan:
Step 1: You and I still pretend to be a couple, although we can tell our group if we want to.
Step 2: We act EXTRA flirty around Dean.
Step 3: Other stuff probably
Step 4: If he likes you, he'll get mega jealous, and kiss you a lot probably.
Step 5: If he doesn't like you, you're gonna have to kiss him. Yea, it MIGHT ruin your friendship, but c'mon, who could resist you? Also, you get to kiss him, so...
Step 6: You kiss Dean more.
Step 7: DESTIEL IS CANON!!!!

Castiel: Destiel?

Meg: It's a combination of Dean and Castiel, it's your ship name. I thought of it last night.

Castiel: What am I gonna do with you?

Meg: Pretend to be my boyfriend so you can get yours.

Castiel: Whatever. See you tomorrow, girlfriend 😉 (if you aren't reading on an iPhone, that was a winky face emoji)

Meg: Same to you, boyfriend

Castiel set down his phone, and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"This better work" he thought aloud

"What better work?" Gabriel said, slamming open Castiel's door

"JESUS GABE!" Castiel screeched "WHAT THE HELL???"

"Sorry. I was sitting outside your door, waiting for you to come out so you would tr- fall for my prank, when you said that something better work. What was it?"

"More importantly, what is this prank?"

"You'll have to wait until you fall for it!"

"If you tell me what the prank is, I'll tell you what had better work."

"Shake on it."

"Fine." Castiel spit out, shaking hands with this trickster

"Okay," Gabriel started, "the prank, which was so good by the way don't you dare tell anyone else we can prank someone together, was that I put plastic wrap across the bottom of your door, so that you would trip."

"Damn." Castiel whispered, "tHAT'S GENIUS!"

"Now, what better work? A game? A plan to take over the world? A dildo?"

"No Gabe! Okay, promise you won't get mad?"

"Um... Yea?"

"Okay, so... Dean and I have been hanging out lately, a-"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? CASTIEL, DEAN WRECKED YOU. YOU WERE BROKEN. ITS BEEN THREE YEARS, AND YOU STILL AREN'T AT 100% ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? IM GONNA BEAT HIS ASS!"

"Gabe, he's a senior, and also captain of the football team. He'd beat you so hard that y-"

Castiel was cut off by a banging, crashing, scratching noise outside, followed by Balthazar, Lucifer, Michael, Zamandriel, and his mother all storming into the room at once, and yelling at the same time.

"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DEAN?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"SURE HE'S CUTE, BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?"

"I SWEAR TO GOD CASTIEL, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM."

"CASTIEL WHAT DID HE DO? I'LL WHOOP HIS ASS."

"I GET IT. HIS LOOKS ARE SO ALLURING, AND HE'S FUNNY, AND SMART, AND... WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS?"

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY BABY BOY MANIPULATED LIKE THIS! HE OBVIOUSLY JUST WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU."

"CASTIEL, LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN. LISTEN. HE IS A BAD INFLUENCE, AND I REFUSE-"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

After that, everyone stopped talking, and listened to their brother/son/boyfriend's brother.

"Dean apologized," this caused a few scoffs, and one very sarcastic 'Oh, sure.' to go around the room "And we made up. We've been hanging out a lot the past few days, and he's been really nice. Now leave."

Everyone slowly left his room, but no one believed him.

"Okay, now that we worked that out, what has to work?!?!?"

"Fine. I swear, if you tell anyone, I will karate chop your sushi balls."

"Ugggggghhhhhh. Telllllll meeeeeee."

"Fine, fine! So... I kind of have a crush on him, and today at school I told Meg, and she said that she'd help to set us up I guess. Her plan, although idiotic, is the best one I have right now, so it has to work." Castiel pushed out the explanation in one breath.

"AWWWWWW!!! I SHIP IT!!! IM GONNA GO TELL THEM!"

"NO! GABRIEL T. NOVAK, GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Shouted Castiel, as he scrambled out of his room to get Gabriel.

Gabriel had had a large head start, and their house was fucking gigantic, so Castiel arrived in the kitchen with everyone else, just as Gabe was saying

"So, Meg is gonna try to set them up!"

"GABRIEL! YOU WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS!" Castiel shouted at his soon-to-be dead brother. Gabriel shrieked and ran in circles around the couch, with Castiel right behind.

Suddenly, Castiel jumped onto the couch and hoped over the back, and tackled Gabriel to the ground.

"YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!" Castiel lifted his hand to punch Gabriel, who was still shrieking like a little girl, when two pairs of hands wrapped around his arms and lifted him off of the younger boy.

"THANK THE LORD GOD IS REAL 2K15." Gabriel may have been exaggerating, but Castiel totally would've beat him. Now, none of them would rest until Dean and Castiel were a couple. Castiel hung his head.

"Let me go! I won't hurt him, I'll just go up to my room and hide there until I die."

"AWWWW! CASSIE HAS A CRUSH, CASSIE HAS A CRUSH" Zamandriel had started this chanting, but everyone joined, and now they were clapping and skipping around him in circles.

Castiel chanted along with them, but it was less like "Cassie has a crush", and more like "Ki-ill me-ee."

"Okay, enough is enough. Now, as cute as they would be together, you guys should stop torturing Castiel. Lucifer, Michael, set him down." said Anna. The two older boys set Castiel down, and he raced up to his room, but not before Gabriel yelled "AND I'LL BE TALKING TO DEAN TOMORROW!" Castiel slammed his door, and locked it.

He leaned against the door, and slowly slid down it. Then, he proceeded to bang his head on the door repeatedly, until his phone buzzed.

Dean: Hey, we never finished that game of 20 questions...

Castiel: Okay, I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes?

Castiel was already in pajamas, but if this plan was gonna work, he would have to go all in. No one could resist Castiel when he wanted them. No one. For this plan to work, Castiel would have to turn this around, so he was the one being crushed on, not Dean

He walked out of his house a few minutes later with messy bed hair (what some people, including himself, referred to as "sex hair") sweatpants that were hanging off his hips just enough so you could see the v-lines on his hips, and a doctor who t-shirt that showed just enough of his hips. He planned on flirting the fuck out of this boy. Castiel is very good at what you might call "incognito flirting". You don't know that you're being flirted with, but you end up falling for the person anyways.

Castiel was going to have to go FULL HOMO.