Chapter 16

A/N

Another update because I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now! Hope you enjoy

----------Castiel's POV----------
(3rd person)

The next week passed by without much happening, except the Monday after the convention.

"CASTIEL JAMES NOVAK!" Charlie's voice bellowed down the hallway, and a few heads turned their way.

"Yes dear?" Came his sarcastic response

She grabbed the front of his shirt. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR DAD WROTE THOSE BOOKS?!?" Most of the heads that were looking turned away, as none of them cared about their nerd stuff.

"I had no clue! I didn't know until he walked up into that stage, and called us up there."

"Oh. Good. I hate being out of the loop. All my geek friends are talking about it."

"Sweet."

"So... Now that you know the characters are based off of you and Dean and Sam and such, do you still ship Sastiel?" She quieted her voice, so only Castiel could hear.

"Well, duh! Just because the characters are based off of me and a friend, doesn't mean that I don't ship them together." Charlie was the only person, besides Meg and Dean, who knew that Castiel was gay. Although he had told Dean it was "just a phase" he knew that Dean wouldn't have believed him.

"Pff. Yea right. You have a crush on Deanie!" Castiel had confided it in her once, almost a year ago now, and she still won't let him forget it.

"Keep it down!" He hissed

"Whatever floats your boat." Castiel groaned as she skipped away, long red hair flowing behind her.

The whole week, Castiel kept bugging Meg about the plan, but she refused to tell him, certain he would ruin it if he got involved at all.

"Please?" Castiel asked

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nada."

"Please?"

"Negative."

"PLEASE?!?"

"Clarence, I can practically hear you talking in all caps, and italics, and bold."

"Fine. I don't need your help." Castiel turned his back to Meg and crossed his arms.

Meg's phone buzzed "Oh. Well, sucks for you, I just got the okay text from... my helper. I could tell you, but if you don't want my help I guess I'll just go..."

"NO!!! TELLMETELLMETELLME!!!!"

"Okay. Today at lunch, I'm gonna tell the group that we broke up, and that we had a fight, so you don't want to sit with us anymore."

"Why can't we just tell them about Dean?"

"They'd get mad that you're leaving them for a boy. They think that you're friends." Castiel had told Meg long ago that he didn't really like any of the other punk kids. Just because Castiel dressed the part, didn't mean he wanted to act like those demons. He was still an angel on the inside.

"Smart."

"Then, you'd ask Dean if you could sit with him and his friends, but make sure that you ask if his friends are okay with it, you don't want to start trouble."