Chapter 22

A/N

YOOOOOOOO!!! Okay I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating for like at least 600 years. But get over it. I'm updating now. Plus this update is like really long compared to some of my others so yeah. Also, the title had nothing to do with the story anymore so I'm gonna change it. This story used to be Twenty Seconds, but is now Stardust and Wonder (sorry for the third title change lols)

----------Castiel's POV----------

Saturday. 10:21 am. Okay, deep breaths Cas. It's Saturday, the sun is shining, birds are singing, and you have a date with Dean Winchester tonight. Oh gOD! CAS YOU HAVE A DATE WITH DEAN OH NO OH NO YOU'RE GONNA MESS IT UP OH NO THIS WON'T END WELL. OH JESUS, FUCK, UM UM UM OH! CALL CHARLIE NICE GOOD PLAN CHARLIE WILL CHILL ME OUT NICE NICE NICE

~Two Days Ago...~

'So, it's a date then. See you Saturday ' The little paper read. Castiel almost squealed. Dean wanted to go on a date. With him, of all people!

Class ended, and Castiel grabbed Charlie's hand just after glancing at Dean again, the same time Dean happened to glance at Castiel, and both boys turned bright red once again. Castiel pulled Charlie out of the room, before Dean could get the chance to say anything to him.

"dUDE WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?" Charlie yelled at him, drawing the attention of the people around them.

"Keep it down Charlie and maybe I'll tell you!" Castiel whisper-screamed back

"Fine, fine. Okay gimme the details" She whispered back, trying to keep from drawing attention to them.

Castiel took a deep breath, and pulled the note from his pocket, handing it to the red-haired girl. "Read these."

Charlie's eyes scanned over the paper, getting wider and wider as she goes. After looking at the notes, she slowly peels her eyes from them, and looks up to the wide-smiled punk boy.

"You're kidding." She whispers. "You wrote these."

"Charles," he whispers back, slightly sassing "you sat behind us. You saw us writing them."

Charlie's smile and eyes widen (to, like, serial killer level. Chill it girl) and she suddenly lunged herself at the poor boy, and tackled him in a hug.

"HELL YEEEEEEEESSSSS!" She screams, as Castiel attempts to yank her off of him, but fails miserably.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! ARE YOU GUYS GONNA-" Charlie get cut off by Castiel slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Charlie! People are staring!" He hissed "Besides, as far as I know, Dean doesn't want anyone knowing. I mean, he didn't tell anyone at lunch, s-"

"wAIT WAIT WAIT. AT LUNCH? DETAILS BOY, DETAILS."

Castiel checked his phone. "Sorry Charlie, you're gonna have to wait until after class, we're almost late!"

Castiel dashed away from the pouting red head before she could get a word in edgewise, much to her disappointment.

Dean and Castiel didn't talk very much the next two days, which was probably for the best considering they would have been a stuttering, mumbling, blushing mess

~Time skip back to the present...~

ring

ring

ri-

"So Cassie ready for your date with lover boy?" Charlie asks, and I slowly dragged my hand down my face whilst sighing, even though she couldn't see me.