Chapter 8

A/N

How did I get so many reads?!? I have over 200! Thanks so much you guys! ☺️💕

Warning: Drug use and self-harm in this chapter (I'm sorry for your heart in advance)
Also, there's a time hop back to Friday morning, if you're confused
------------------------------------------Castiel's POV

I was kissing Dean. He put his hands on my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everything was perfect. We mold our mouths together, starting out slowly at first, then faster- rougher. I hear him moan softly in the back of his throat as I push my tongue through to meet his. I move my hand to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss, and-

"Beep beep beep beep beep bee-"

Cas smashes his hand down onto the snooze button, furious that his alarm interrupted such a perfect dream, and right at the best part.

He goes into his bathroom, and looks in the mirror. He looks like absolute shit. This is gonna be a looong day. He thinks to himself. He puts in his snakebites, gauges, and lip ring, not even bothering to fix his continuously messy hair. Cas looks in the back of the cabinet, and pulls out his stash of different pills.

He takes out four yellow ones, just to help him make in through the day without punching anyone. He takes one along with a large gulp of water, and saves the rest for later.

Castiel Novak starts off for school with a smile on his face, and a new-found spring in his step.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
During school, one of Castiel's "friends" invites him to a party that night, and, of course, he accepts.

Dean is in almost all his classes.

Of course. Cas thought sarcastially. This is exactly what I need. Dean Winchester, the male Disney princess, the hottest boy in school, ex-best friend, current crush, in my classes. Perfect.

Castiel saw Dean every day in the hallway, or in classes, and every day his heart broke a little more. He just wished, dreamed, of the day they would get back together (totally platonic, of course).

Although he doesn't get bullied (everyone sees him as sort of a "bad boy" and tries their hardest to avoid him), he doesn't get the one thing he wants most, Dean. Everyone even assumes he's pansexual, that he'll fuck anyone. He keeps up this reputation, even though he was still a virgin, and doesn't like girls. He figured it was easy to be seen as the "I don't give a fuck what's in their pants, you wanna fight me about it" kind of guy, rather than the gay punk kid who's never gotten laid.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When he gets home, he goes up too his room. Cas was the only one home, until he hears Sam and Gabriel come in a little later. Cas had had a shitty day today. Dean seemed to be everywhere. He saw him in the hallways, in his classes, he even sat at the table adjacent to his in the cafeteria.

He went into his bathroom, and cranked his music. He went back to his room, locked the door, and lifted up his mattress. He grabbed his blade from under it and took it into the bathroom. He dragged a small, shallow line across his wrist with the sharp edge, watching the red drops fall onto the floor.

He started crying, and added 12 more small, shallow lines, his tears mixing with the blood.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After he cleaned up, and got ready for the party, he went downstairs to go to the party.

When he got there he saw Sam and Gabriel watching a movie. He went into the living room, and saw that Gabe had his head on Sam's shoulder, and his arm on Sam's chest. They were holding hands, and they were both sound asleep. Cas scribbled out a quick note, in case they woke up before he was back.

Gabe-

I went out to meet some friends. Don't wait up

-Castiel

p.s. You and Sam are a cute couple ;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At the party, music was blaring, people were dancing, and everyone was drinking. Cas decided to just let loose and forget about everything, even Dean. Especially Dean.

----------Dean's POV----------

After a normal school day, Dean drove back home, and got into some sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

He was the only one home, so he settled down on the couch, and decided to watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dean thought back through the day, and mentally slapped himself.

Why can't you pick yourself up and apologize to him you wuss. He was your best friend, and you lost him. Great going pal.

Dean had been upset they weren't friends, but he had his own group of friends. Benny, Adam, his girlfriend Lisa, and Jo (who was so close to him they were pretty much siblings). They sat together at lunch, and Dean always stole glances at Cas, whose usual table was right next to theirs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Around 1 am, just as he was re-starting the first movie, Dean hears the door bell ring.

"Who the hell is that?!?" He thinks aloud

When he opens the door, and the person he least expects to see is standing there, they let out a slurred

"Hiya Dean-o."

Before stepping into the house and collapsing into Dean's arms.