Chapter 7

----------Gabriel's POV----------

Sam and Gabriel walk into the Novak residence. They hear Cas blasting music, so they assume he's already home.

They sit down in the living room, and start on their project. It was about two weeks into school, and the teachers were already giving huge projects! At least Gabriel was paired with Sam.

Their project was for science class. (Guys I don't know what freshmen study so I'm just gonna guess) Right now, their class was studying animals, and how they survive and thrive in the wild. Sam and Gabe were researching something called a leafy seadragon.

"Hey Gabe. Why did you pick this... leafy dragon thing?" Sam asks

"It sounded cool. A dragon, but with leaves, that lives in the sea." Gabe replied with a huge grin, causing Sam to laugh.

He looks so cute when he laughs Gabe thought. Gabe had abandoned even attempting heterosexual thoughts a long time ago. He had a crush on the one and only Sasquatch-esque boy, Sam Winchester, and he couldn't seem to shake it. Gabe had liked Sam for awhile now, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship that they had for 7 years with one stupid question

"Huh." Sam breathed

"What?"

"So get this: the leafy seadragon is a type of seahorse, and it has these leaf-like fin thingies that help it camouflage in the wild to catch prey and avoid predators." Sam explains.

"Really? I was expecting something cooler." Gabriel says, sounding defeated. He fishes around in his backpack for a lollipop. Once he's found one, and about to un-wrap it, a huge hand comes down from above his head and snatches it away.

Before Gabe had time to react, Sam is already out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Gabriel races after him, and chased him in circles around the island.

"Give that back!" Gabriel screeched

"NEVER!!!" Sam shouted with a cackle

Sam dashed back into the living room, with Gabriel close behind. Sam was almost on the staircase, then Gabe tackled him and wrestled him to the ground (which was a very big accomplishment, considering their size difference). Sam was laying down on his back, holding the lollipop over his head, with Gabe straddling him.

Oh my god. Oh my god. You are straddling Sam Winchester. Calm down. You're probably blushing so much. Calm. Down. Gabe thought.

While Gabe was distracted by his own thoughts, Sam took the advantage and flipped them over, himself on top.

----------Sam's POV----------

Oh my god. Oh my god. You are straddling Gabriel Novak. Calm down. You're probably blushing so much. Calm. Down.

As Sam thought that, Gabe had finally realized what had happened.

Is he... blushing? Sam wondered

Sam still held the lollipop above his head, so Gabriel sat up (as much as he could with an entire moose on his lap) and reached up for the sweet.

Gabe's eyes were trained on the lollipop, while Sam's were looking elsewhere. Sam was watching the golden-haired boy. Up close, Sam could see all the little details on his face. Suddenly, Gabe looked Sam right in the eyes. Even though he had to look up a little, and Sam had to look down, their faces were very close. Like, inches away close.

Sam's whole face turned red as a tomato since he had been caught staring at the boy, however he still didn't release his gaze. Gabriel's golden eyes met Sam's ever changing ones. They seemed to be green one second, blue the next, hazel after that, then back to green.

Without thinking, Sam started leaning in.

----------Gabe's POV----------

Oh my fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. He's leaning in. Is this a dream? It's a dream. Fuck. He's still leaning in. He's still leaning in. I guess I'll just kiss him. Just because it's a dream doesn't mean I can't enjoy it right?

Sam and Gabriel's lips connected. Gabe brought his hand up to the back of Sam's neck and his other resting on the tall boy's hip.

Sam dropped the lollipop and wrapped his long arms around Gabriel's waist. After about a minute they came up for air.

"How long have you been wanting to do that?" Gabriel asked mischievously

"Too long." Sam said, smirking and leaning in for another kiss.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Later that night
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After Sam and Gabe finished their project, and Gabriel finally finished his lollipop, they decided to sit down and watch a movie.

The last thing Gabe remembers before falling asleep, was cuddling up next to Sam, completely and utterly happy.

A/N
The picture at the beginning is a leafy seadragon in case you're wondering.