Chapter 3

October 31st: 7th Grade:

Castiel's POV

"Hurry up Cas!" Dean pleaded "this is our last Halloween before we're too old, and I don't want to miss it!"

Cas unlocks the bathroom door, opens it quickly, and dashes to grab a pillowcase. Dean grabs Castiel's hand and pulls him through the house.

Oh my god. Dean is holding your hand. Don't let go. For all that is good in the world don't. Let. Go!

Dean is still holding Castiel's hand for about 10 yards before he realizes what is happening, and quickly pulls away.

Cas sighs inwardly.

February 14th: 8th grade:

Castiel's POV

This is by far the worst day of his entire year for Castiel. Dean is always off flirting with some girl, barely talking to Castiel. This year, Dean was giving his utmost attention to Lisa Braeden, the biggest slut in our grade.

At the end of the day, Dean always tells Cas all about it. Cas has to resist the urge to go and break Lisa's nose, ruining her "pretty" face.

May 26: 8th grade:

Castiel's POV

It was a Friday night, so Dean and Castiel decided to stay in and have a sleepover. They went to Castiel's house, because his siblings were with friends, and his parents were out until the late hours of the night.

Dean went up to Castiel's room to pick out a movie, while Cas got the snacks. He made popcorn, and grabbed some candy from Gabriel's "secret" stash. He got sodas from the fridge, and headed up to his room.

They both changed into pajamas, and Dean popped in the movie. Cas barely watched the movie. He was too focused on how close Dean's hand would get to his crotch when he reached for popcorn. Cas scooched a little closer to Dean, and rested his head on Dean's shoulder. Dean didn't protest. Cas slowly drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up, they were practically spooning. He was the little spoon, Dean was the big spoon. Cas liked it, it felt... Natural. So he slowed his breathing, and pretended to still be asleep.

A few minutes later her heard Dean's breathing quicken, and realized he must've woken up too. So much for the spooning. Cas thought. But, to his surprise, Dean stayed there for a good 5 minutes. Cas knew that Dean knew.

After another 5 minutes, Cas, as much as he didn't want to, got up. Trying as hard as he could to muster up a blush in case Dean was looking.