Chapter 21

Hey guys sorry I just accidentally unpublished this so its not a new update, however there will be one soon, probably before tomorrow night.

-----Same day as the previous chapter, so Wednesday I think. Dean is normal, Cas is bold, and italics is the person's thoughts-----

I walked out of the cafeteria, still feeling everyone's eyes burning into the back of my head. A few feet down the hall sat Charlie and Castiel, talking quietly.

I approached the pair, and cleared my throat.

'Ugh. What is he doing here.' I thought

"What do you want, Dean?" Charlie asked, slightly annoyed.

"I just want to talk to Cas." I know that she'd try to refuse, so I gave her a look that said "let me talk to him I won't hurt him go the fuck away please and thanks".

She looked to Cas, who looked from her, to me, back to her. She got up, without a word exchanged between them, and walked back to the cafeteria.

Great. He's probably gonna say that he never wants to be my friend anymore. Or that he hates me and he still loves Lisa.

I took a deep breath and slid down the wall next to the beautiful boy. If I was gonna do this, I'd have to do it right. I opened my mouth to start. To tell him how I've been feeling. I'd spit it all out. He must have some feeling towards me. I mean, why else would he kiss me? "Cas-"

"Stop. I get it." Why did it have to come to this? What did I deserve to have this happen? "You don't want to be friends. I know I shouldn't have kissed you, and I know that you're straight, and you have a girlfriend, and you don't like me that way. It's just, you were saying that I was perfect, and that you needed me. I mean, you literally said that. And I just, I didn't deny to myself that I had feelings for you, but I tried to, to um repress them. Because you're straight. So, uh, I guess I'll just leave now..."

Cas started getting up. Shit! Um um um Dean grab his wrist! Pull him back! Say words probably! I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. " Cas, wait. I-"

"Dean, please. You're making this too hard. Just let me leave. I know you said you needed me, but that all changed when I kissed you, and I'm so sor-" I was so fed up with this boy, so I smashed my lips to his. I had moved my hand from Castiel's wrist to the nape of his neck, and, in one swift motion, pressed my lips to Castiel's, a true, proper kiss.

What the fuck

What the fuck. What did I do. This was not supposed to happen! Say something! Dean pulled away, and, before he knew it, his mouth was spitting out words.

"Shut up." Dean smirked, and kissed the other boy again, smiling into the kiss.

Oh my god. Oh my god. He likes me. He likes me?!? THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! Castiel moved his hands to Dean's waist, and the two stayed there like that for almost a minute, sharing their first kiss with full consent from both parties, before Castiel pulled away.

"We have to go back. Charlie might be worried, and this hallway will be full of kids any minute." Dean got up, still holding Castiel's hand. He pulled up the other boy and they walked to the cafeteria together, dropping hands before reaching the door.

Castiel was a little sad that Dean had let go of his hand, but he got it. Dean wasn't ready to come out to the school, and, although Castiel wished he was so he could rub it in Lisa's face, he respected that.