Chapter 26

♫You will find him, you will find him next to me♫

Chapter 26. 🌺

(LOUIS' POV)

I did what any respectable man would do. I ran out of the room. I couldnt let Amber see my tears. I knew it. I knew it all along. A relationship between me and Amber could never last long. Why? Because she's Amber. And i'm...I'm Louis. I might be in an extremely popular boyband and I might be an alright guy...but she's way out of my league. I havent got 27 tattoos (A/N: 'I WOULD' REFERANCE! WHOOOP WHOOOP k bye) I foolishly believed she liked me back. Maybe even loved me. But what a lie that turned out to be. Your stupid, Louis Tomlinson. A stupid, messed up guy who fell for the wrong girl.

Of course Amber would go for Harry. The ladies man. The one who was just naturally charming. Harry could sweep Amber off her feet. I could only crack a cheesy joke and if I was lucky, make her laugh. The pain in my chest was nearly intolerable. I didnt want to face Amber and ask her why. I didnt think I could bear talking to her. If I talked to her...she'd just make me fall in love with her more. And I cant let that happen. I felt a sudden wave of confusion sweep over me. I just told Simon that I wanted to go public with her. But...She kissed Harry, cheated on me.

So in result...Im going to ignore her. That was the natural thing to do...right? Yeah. But something in my head was telling me to do the right thing, not the natural thing. So whats the right thing? Tell her I love her and pretend th entire cheating thing never happened? Confront her, gage her reaction and forgive her? I could never hold a grudge against her... I dont know what to do. I let my mind spin. I dont know what to do. What to say. What to even think. So I lay down on the couch (where I had been spending a lot of time lately to coop with relationship issues) and tried to make myself fall asleep. Soon enough, It worked.

(AMBERS POV)

Im dead drunk. I knew it by now. Id been goofing off with Harry, since all the other boys had gone off and done something or other. Harry had suggested a game of truth or dare. If we didnt want to do the dare or tell the truth, We'd take a shot. Well...Im a lightweight. I refused to take a few dares and tell a few truths, resulting in an extremely drunk me. I was so disoriented I completely went along with Harry's next dare.

"I dare you to...kiss me." he slurred, obviously drunk too.

"Noooooo Harold, I have Louuu." I muttered drunkenly, but I somehow knew that if I had another shot, id pass out.

"Its ok, he wont know. Anddd I wont tell. I only want to see if your a good kisser. Boobear deserveseses the best." Harry told me, messing up the world 'deserves' as he let the alcohol confuse him. My head was buzzing from alcohol. Lou is my boyfriend, I cant kiss harry...but harry said stuff that made sense to my messed up brain. Louis wouldnt know. And it wont change my feelings for Lou anyway...he'll still be my one and only....and directly after that thought I let my thoughts run away to pointless daydreams. Im a weird drunk. I let out a long sigh and nodded, leaning in dizzily to give Harry a sloppy, drunk kiss.

It was quick, meaningless and also pointless. Erased from my memory directly after. I heard a couple fast footsteps and gasp before more footsteps, but I didnt pay any heed. I'm drunk, who cares? And with that notion in my mind, I promptly passed out.

(HARRYS POV)

Ambers a good kisser, Lou's lucky. I like bananas...