Chapter 3

♫I just haven't met you yet...♫

Chapter 3. 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

I just stared at him. Just, stared. Okay, random guy just walked up and introduced himself. Okay...

"Amber." I replied, smiling at him forcefully. Ive heard of him before...Louis,from the crazy successful heartthrob boyband 'One Direction'. I wasnt a hater, nor was I a fan. I just didnt find their music to my taste. I preferred Ed Sheeren or Adele. Or maybe Christina Perri.

"Nice to meet you. I, er, came to apologize...you know, about the lightbulbs and stuff." Louis mumbled, staring at his feet. Why the heck is he so nervous? He's in a freaking boyband for goodness sakes. Boyband singers arent shy. Wait....for th lightbulbs? Oh my god, he did this? The downright moron. My eyes narrowed and my lips pressed into a thin line.

"You caused this mess? You were the freaking immature donut who destroyed all the stinking lightbulbs and made me get up at 5:30 in the darn morning? Your such a porcupine. Who do you even think you are, messing around with the tech booth? You...freaking...coconut. I just...arg." I lectured, completely losing my cool. Sure, this guy was crazily attractive and I could see why thousands of girls loved him. But right now, he was my least favorite person in the world.

"Im sorry..." he mumbled, his blue eyes meeting mine weakly before flickering away.

"But I, I like your use of curse words." he confessed, a smile appearing across his face, but it disappeared quickly. My angry mood melted instantly as I surveyed the apologetic boy in front of me. He didnt seem like a bad guy at all. And im sure he would never destroy all the lights on purpose.

"Thank you. Sorry for just kinda exploding like that. I really am not a morning person so I apologize." I shrugged.

"its ok." he muttered, staring at me for about 5 seconds before returning his gaze to the floor. There was a slight awkward silence for a moment before a slow, deep british accent called from someplace backstage.

"Louis? Wher've you gone?" Louis turned to the voice, before turning back to me and giving me a weak smile.

"Er...bye." he stuttered, before running off. I barely knew this Louis guy. He destroyed all the lightbulbs in the stadium. He was part of some boyband, that I had formally thought was stuck up. But something about him was captivating. And he was shy too...that confused me even more. I thought I had read somewhere about his band, and if I remember correctly, he was named the loudest. Not like it mattered, though.

Im just maintenance.

I wont get to talk to him again. I plugged my headphones back into my ears and cranked the volume.But despite myself, I felt my mind wander back to the blue eyed boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG. Louis is being shy. What is this!? ~Aimee :) .xx