Chapter 7

♫Life is a highway, I wanna drive it all night long...♫

Chapter 7. 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

My stomach flipped lazily at the idea. Me? Touring with the biggest boyband in the world.

"Um, its not a good idea...I mean, id be a nuisance. I leave my stuff everywhere and make a giant mess all the time. My apartment is an absolute tip, id be a lot of trouble." I said hesitantly, my eyes meeting each of the five boy's. I couldnt help but feel my eyes linger on Louis a little longer. He was captivating. I dont really know what it was that was pulling me so aggressevily towards him. He just...interested me. I wanted to know more about him. Know him better.

"PLEEEEAAASSSSEE AMBERRRR?" Niall begged, and soon after 4 other voices began to beg me aswell. I looked over the pros and cons quickly in my head.

Pros: Getting to know One Direction...specifically Louis. Cooking instead of cleaning, which was much more preferable. Getting to travel places like I always had wanted to do.

Cons: having to pack up my things and move. Where would I go after their tour finished? Back into my apartment and back to cleaning? I bit down on my bottom lip in contemplation, thinking hard.

"C'mon...." Zayns voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Fine, ill do it." I gave in, instantly making all the boys cheer and whoop excitedly.

"Your going to have to stay with the boys. Then. Our crew bus is full." Paul told me, and I shrugged.

"Roooomiiiieeee!" Louis sqealed, attacking me in a hug. I almost fell backward in shock. Louis was the last person id have expected to pounce on me like that.

"I thought you were shy." I accused with narrowed eyes, as Louis detached his arms from around my waist.

"Er, sorry. I was abit nervous at first. You know, new person. But then you made us pastas so....yeah." he laughed, before pulling me into another hug.

"AND NOW YOUR OUR ROOMMMMIIIIEEE!" he squealed excitedly. I laughed and relaxed into the hug. I dont how what this guys has, but now he's only captivating me more. He was interesting, no doubt about it. But he was a different kind of interesting.

"One Direction to the stage for soundcheck." a voice ordered over the speaker. Louis pulled away and shot me a quick wink before disappearing onto the pavilion's stage with his bandmates. I turned to face Paul, who was smiling at me weakly.

"Well, I guess your hired. If ive been told correctly, tomorrows your day off work?" he checked, and I nodded.

"Great. You can pack tomorrow then, and meet us right back here the day after at 8:00 in the morning?" Paul asked, and I nodded again. 8:00 the day after next. I can do that. I turned to finally leave the Pavilion when Paul called after me.

"oh, and Amber?"

"Yeah?" I replied, turning around to look back at the man.

"You wont be the only messy one on the bus." He laughed, before walking off.