Chapter 19

♫Baby say yeah yeah, and let me kiss you♫

Chapter 19. 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

I handed each of the boys their plates of food, smiling as Niall practically inhaled his entire plate in 5 seconds.

"Oh my god, woman! Hiring you was the best choice we've ever made." Niall decided.

"Oh, not auditioning for the X factor?" Liam wiggled his eyebrows at Niall quizzically.

"Um...I don't know..." Niall muttered, confused. I just laughed, handing Louis his plate. I noticed that his eyes were practically staring holes into my skin. What was up with him?

"Are you okay, Louis?" I asked, concerned. He only smiled weakly and nodded, averting his gaze. I wondered What was wrong with him lately. I do admit...I've got a soft spot for him in my heart. A major crush, you could say. Or in Louis' words, 'I fancy' him. I sat and tapped away on my phone while the boys (except for Niall, since he already finished his food) ate. Once they finished, I swept away their plates and headed towards the kitchen.

"Can someone please bring the glasses?" I asked, and seconds later Louis ran in balancing the glass cups.

"Oh my god Louis stop!" I yelled, but he had already knocked me to the floor. Plates and cups flew around us, as we fell to the ground. A few shattered, and a twinge of pain flickered across the top of my right wrist.

"Damn it Amber. I'm so sorry, are you hurt? Oh my god, your bleeding!" Louis cried, instantly standing up and handing me a towel.

"Hold that to your wrist while I clean this up. It'll only take a second." He assured me. Louis himself was seemingly unharmed. I did as he said, holding the cloth to my injury as I watched him clean the mess. He looked so attractive when he was rushed. His cheeks flushed a violent pink and he kept stealing glances at me. To make sure I was ok, I guess.

"Now let me see that wrist." Louis ordered as soon as he'd finished cleaning. I obeyed, moving the cloth from my injury and lifting it up for him.

"Ouch." I winced.

"Sorry sorry sorry...." Louis apologized rapidly, before grabbing a large bandage (plaster, if you live in the uk) and wrapping it around my wrist tenderly. As soon as he finished, his blue eyes looked up into mine and smiled innocently.

"I feel bad. I'm sorry love, it's all my fault." He said guiltily, before placing a light little kiss on my bandaged wrist.

"It's alright, it's just a cut Louis. I'm totally fine." I grinned, blushing a little at the fact he had just kissed my injury. He was so damn cute.

"I'm sorry." Louis apologized again, kissing my cheek before pulling away slightly. His face was inches from mine, his eyes locked on my lips. I knew what he was thinking...and I was thinking the same thing. This was so much, we shouldn't do this. But without further thought, his lips crashed down into mine in a sweet kiss. And in that moment, I didn't think of anything but Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~

GASP. *throws confetti* #Lamber ;) ~Aimee :) xx