Chapter 12

♫Your like a laser light, burning down, burning down on me♫

Chapter 12. 🌺

(AMBERS POV)

When we had finished our laughing fit and everyone had grabbed a cupcake, I turned towards Louis. He was especially quiet recently, which I didnt find so unusual considering the first time I met him, but the rest of the boys seemed to think it odd. And it wasnt like I payed extra attention to him because I found him extremely attractive both physically and personality wise. Nope. Not at all. Okay...maybe just a little. Or...possibly a lot...OKAY moving on now. I walked over and sat next to him on the small tour bus couch, where he was blankly watching Liam and Harry have a staring contest whilst eating their cupcakes.

"Are you alright, Lou?" I questioned, snapping him out of his daze.

"what? Oh, er, yeah. Sorry. I guess I just zoned out." he apologized quickly, but I noticed his cheeks tinted a little red in a faint blush. I gave him an unbelieving look before replying.

"Youve been zoning out quite a bit, Louis. And from what ive heard, you're the loud one of the band. You dont really seem to live up to that title." I smirked at him. He grumbled a bit before glancing at me.

"You should be a bloody interrogator." He mumbled, before answering.

"Ive been thinking about things...quite a lot actually. More than usual. I guess...life's confusing me a bit." he confessed, grimacing as if he had said a bit to much.

"Hm. Well if you wanna talk, im here." I smiled quickly at him. He nodded quickly before blushing again and going back to watching Liam and Harry. What in the name of the ginger jesus had gotten into him (A/N: For those of you who dont know, the ginger jesus is edward sheeran ;) and A/N means authors note btw)? He was acting really weird lately. And it concerned me. A lot more than it should have. The day passed quickly, and soon enough I was laying on my back in my bunk. The tour bus had stopped just outside the pavilion that the boys would be staying at, but there were no hotels anywhere nearby. So we were sleeping in the tour bus on the little bunk beds. I was trying desperately to go to sleep; let my eyelids close and drift away to the familiar ecstasy of dreamland. But I simply couldn't. Louis wasn't being himself, and I was worried.

Im not denying anything anymore. I really do care for Louis...in a sort of....more than friendly way. But I could never really be with him like that. For god's sakes, the boy was so occupied in his thoughts recently. I missed the Loud Louis. The one who was always cracking a swift joke or a sarcastic remark. I understand how hes growing up...i am too. I just...i guess I just want him to tell me whats going on in that brain of his. Because I wanted to help him. My feelings for him where undeniable, and I knew that I would only get myself into a mess. I know

I cant have him...but I dont really LIKE like him. I think. I just want to know what he's thinking so much about. With that last desperate thought, I felt my eyelids shut and my mind slip into sleep.