Chapter 13

♫It's like my iPod's stuck on replay♫

Chapter 13. 🌺

(LOUIS' POV)

Amber. She was constantly on my mind, day and night. I lay awake on my bunkbed, pondering the events of the day. The entire day had come and gone, leaving me alone to dwell on thoughts of Amber. She was like a broken record, playing enlessly in my mind. But the thing was, I didnt mind it. It was driving me insane, yes, but I didnt mind at all. That doesnt make much sense, does it. I just...i just suppose that the thoughts of Amber were sending me into confusion. But I didnt mind because...because...oh god. I dont even know. Letting out a long, almost pitying sigh, I turned over in my bunk.

"Lou? You still awake?" a slow, deep voice asked from the bunk below.

"No Harry, im fast asleep and snoring. Be quiet, im dreaming of astronaut unicorns." I told me sarcastically, my voice slightly raspy from exhaustion and lack of speaking.

"ok." Harry mumbled before I heard the soft thud of what I could only assume was Harry falling back asleep. He was so strange sometimes, I swear. For a moment, Amber wasnt on my mind. Instead, I pondered over Harry's ability to make absolutely no sense. Then she invaded my mind again, capturing every single corner of my brain and taking over every part of me.

i let out a frustrated sigh, burying my head in a pillow. Everyone else ws in a peaceful sleep, probably dreaming about something awesome. Zayn never had dreams, though. Yet again I tried to distract myself from thoughts of Amber by wondering how in the world Zayn never had dreams whilst asleep, but I couldnt avoid it.

UGH.

She stuck in my head like the worlds strongest superglue, or an exceptionally catchy song. But...i hate to admit it...i liked it. I liked thinking about Amber. The only problem was that I shouldnt. I shouldnt be thinking of Amber the way I did. I had daydreamed a few times of kissing her. Earlier today when she had asked me why I was so quiet and gave me a cupcake...i had blushed. I never blush...ever. Arent girls supposed to do the blushing anyway?

It was embarressing how attracted I was to her. I dont think she feels anything at all for me. Thats the confusing part about this whole mess...I wanted to feel something for me. To be attracted to me. I dont know why, since I cant have her in the first place, but...I dreadfully want her to. Maybe it was because im so attracted to her. Ive learned a lot about her, seeing as so many weeks has past since we picked her up on our tour. Since she willingly left her life behind to work for us. Make us food (amazing food, at that).

Although I do admit, being a cook for us is much for fun that being a janitor. At least, I think it is. With that last thought, I fell asleep thinking of how I first met Amber. And how nervous I was. And how...i might...possibly....horrifyingly...be falling in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my Cheetos. Who knew it? I did ;) Ahaha....ok, so I've discovered the perfection that is coconut cream pie. I think YES.

Leave a comment? Vote?

~Aimee :) xx