Chapter 25

♫We're going round and round♫

Chapter 25. 🌺

(SIMONS POV)

Filing papers was horrid, especially when youve done it as often as I have. I'd just signed a few X factor contestants to my label, and now I've discovered just how many people wanted their albums out Instantly. I had absolutely no time. I had just finished filing away a record for UK X factor winner James Arthur, when a sharp knock sounded at my door.

"Come in." Was my blunt response, and in walked Louis Tomlinson. 1/5 of my most successful investment.

"Ah, Louis! Wonderful to see you." I smiled thinly, shaking his hand.

"Have a seat. What's going on?" I asked. Louis' regular cheerful smile was absent as he stared blankly at me.

"I have a girlfriend, Simon." He blurted suddenly, his eyes widening as he realized how abrupt he had just been.

"What." My tone was dead serious now. If one of the boys was off the market...sales might drop. Fans would protest. Hate on Louis' poor girl, whoever she was.

"I...I have a girlfriend. I've had her for a while, actually. I've been happier than I ever have in my life, because of her. I want to tell the world." Louis explained, for once acting like a proper businessman. I let out a sigh.

"Alright. I'll inform the news. We'll start by releasing small rumors, then at the next interview you can confirm it." I decided. Louis looked surprised.

"It's that easy?" I couldn't help but chuckle at the boy.

"Of course Louis. The hardest part will be the fans reactions, but we can't control those. Other than that...it's fairly simple." I told him warmly. Louis just sat there, looking shocked.

"Oh." Was all he managed to say, before standing up and thanking me before leaving my office. I smiled. Louis finally grew up. Well...grew up enough to find a girl. And since he told me he wanted to make their relationship public...she must be special.

(LOUIS' POV)

That was easier than I thought it would be. I let out a satisfied sigh and paraded back to the tour bus where I knew my beautiful Amber would be waiting. "SUCCESS!" I shouted, swinging open the door of the bus. Then I remembered. Amber was still upset with me. For yelling at her. Dammit. I need to apologize first. I was about to walk into the bedroom when i noticed a small pile of empty liquor bottles. That wasnt overly strange, considering that all of the lads liked a bit of alcohol now and again. but...the lads werent anywhere to be found. they were probably out. maybe they drank the pints before they left. whatever. it doesnt matter now, i need to talk to my girlfriend.

Collecting myself, I walked into the bedroom where I knew Amber would be. As soon as I entered the room, my entire body froze in shock. Amber was here alright. But she wasn't alone. I felt my jaw drop in surprise and my heart slowly breaking apart.

She was kissing Harry.