30 minutes later...

All of the boys are shirtless and Tyler and Brooke are making out while Logan and Megan are making out. I'm in the kitchen cooking with Tina Josh and Sam. We decided to give the others some privacy and we got hungry so since it was 2 AM the four of us decided on having breakfast. Josh and Tina are talking as they're waiting for their cookies to finish cooking and I am making French toast as Sam is cooking  bacon, sausage, and some eggs. Sam and I finished cooking at the same time and the cookies aren't finished yet so we start talking.

"so how long have you been at Herlong high Kayla" he smiles

"i've been going there since I was a freshman. I dropped out when I was a sophomore for a year and a half. I was supposed to graduate last year because I was almost done with my credits. So now I'm graduating at 18 like everyone else"

"so you were the girl people were talking about sophomore year. They said you left for drugs or something"

"no I didn't leave because of drugs can we just drop it" I pleaded not wanting to think about my past.

"OK" the oven goes off and I take the cookies out putting them on wax paper to cool. Then James bursts in with Cassie sucking face and I walk out to the living room.

I clear my throat loudly and he doesn't stop so I resort to making Cassie mad. "Hey yo ugly fake bimbo yeah I'm talking to you Cassie" she's turns glaring at me.

Sam walks up behind me and Josh comes out with his arms wrapped around Tina. By now Tyler has stopped kissing Megan and is holding her in a protective way like Logan is doing with Brook.

"if you're going to bang that slut in this house turn the music way up no one wants to hear it" I say calmly.

"Who are you calling a slut you slut I bet that's why you dropped out sophomore year because you got pregnant" anger floods through me but Tina doesn't stop me this time knowing it's no use.

"see I'm not the one who slept with every guy in school. I'm not the one who everyone calls the slut. I'm not the one who's fake from head to toe" she pauses for a second thinking.

"at least I go to school and I'm noticed"

"that's all you got OK well I missed almost 2 years of school and I'm still graduating with you. You see your dumbass took four years to graduate it took me a little over two. I'll always be smarter than you and guys respect me even though I'm not well known because I don't have your title" by now I'm boiling with rage.

"fine if you say I'm not smarter than you I'll beat your ass in a fistfight" I smirk and hear tina laugh a little.

"Tina you recording this"

"yes I have since the beginning"

"OK Cassie you want to fight come out to the front yard with me"

"let's go" she starts getting ready

"wow I'll wait for you and your fake ass to get ready" I walk out and onto the grass. Sam follows me out.

"are you going to be OK" he says concern written on his face.

"oh yeah she won't touch me" Cassie comes out and looks at me and puts her fists up. I look over and see tina recording, Sam back up to the others and watches. She throws a punch and I dodge it. We keep going like that for a few minutes. "oh come on can't you do better" she opens her defenses to hit me and I hit her hard making her fall to the ground passed out. "Now that's how you take down someone" I smile "she's going to need ice, two days worth of rest, and a lot of Tylenol" Sam comes over to me and picks me up in a hug.

"you did awesome I didn't know you could fight"

"I can't it was just luck" I say calmly knowing I'm lying.

"well you did awesome"

"thanks" I look over at James and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"every time you bring a bimbo home and she disrespects me I'm going to do that" I motion to Cassie then look around "you guys should leave and do you mind taking her just put it on the porch swing she talks so much about"

"yeah come on guys you can take a girl each and I'll take Cassie" Sam says

"yeah I'll take tina, Logan can take Megan, and tyler will take Brook" josh says

"so it's settled see you guys later at school" I say

"yeah I'll come get you though" Sam says and I look at Tina. She shakes her head yes telling me she'll get another ride.

"umm yeah sure Sam I'll ride with you"

"Great" he smiles and kisses me and I kiss back. The kiss is warm and sweet making me melt and wanting more. After A few minutes we break apart and everyone leaves leaving James and I alone. I walk past him and go inside grabbing some food.

"James there's cookies, French toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage in here help yourself" I walk out see him passed out on the couch. Sighing I set my food down and grab a blanket from the closet and one of his pillows. I put the pillow down and lay his head down on it laying the rest of his body on the couch. Then I take his shoes off. Oh my....his feet stink like they haven't been washed in years and like something died in his shoe. I quickly cover him up with the blanket. I stand there for a few seconds admiring how he looks so peaceful and happy. Smiling I walk to my room with my food after putting what is left in containers and in the fridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I've been crazy busy. I know this chapter isn't the best so sorry.
amayzaynchris this was the chapter I was telling u about.

thanks love u all,
kayla