Chapter 18

Hi I'm back!! For more info on why I didn't update for so long will be on the bottom but first things first please check out my newest werewolf book Undiscovered Territory! Thanks! Oh and what do you think about the new cover?

Chapter 18

I sat crossed legged on the soft, silky bed. Lost in thoughts I did not notice someone coming in, and jumped when I felt a familiar touch on my shoulders. “Holy Marconi! Cade don't scare me like that!”

“Sorry,” he gave me a sheepish smile that made my insides twist and turn. I stared at him, not wanting to believe he was the son of my worst enemy. His gentle looks contrasted my old alpha female, she had this evil eye which shot shivers up my body whenever she looked at me. Cade was different he sent me this warm feeling throughout my whole body, his presence calmed me and lulled me into a lullaby like world. What the hell was Jamie talking about. Cade was nothing but sweet to me, as if he would hurt me. But a voice in my mind bugged me, it kept repeating the last sentence before Jamie left, 'if you don't leave him, he's going to be hurt.'

“Lia!” My head shot up, and Cade stared at me with his brows knitted together in worry. “Are you okay? I called you a hundred times.” He started to fuss around me looking for injuries or any mishap, “Are your wounds still hurting you? Do you want me to call the doc?” Cade's worried look sent a warm feeling to my heart, he treasures me like no one else did before. He rushed up and burled to the door, but I grabbed his hand.

I gave him a soft chuckle,“Whoa Cade, slow down before you hurt yourself hurt. I'm just stuffed from tonight's dinner, it's making me sleepy.” I grinned at him and drove the thought of Jamie in the back of my head, “Seriously Cade, I think I'll become a pig in the future if you guys nourish me with all those great tasting food.”

I was awarded with Cade's sweet laughter, it danced around the room, and echoed back to me. He sat back down and stared into my eyes. His blue eyes gleamed with humor, the thought of losing him made a pang of sadness in my heart, “You know love, you're beautiful just the way you are.” I couldn't help but giggle at his cheesy usage of Bruno Mars' song title but I held my breath when I heard the word love. My heart pounded and the softness in his gaze did weird things to my insides. Calm down heart or I'll have a heart attack at the age of seventeen.

We stared at each other and before I realized, we were a centimeter away from our lips touching. His breath caressed my checks, and his warmth spread to me. His left hand was softly stroke my cheek and the other wounded around me pulling my body closer to his. Each touch left tingles down my spin and my whole body shivered in pleasure. My heart pounded louder and faster. I closed my eyes and his warmth took over, his soft lips touched mine, he was hesitant but later the kiss got more passionate, rough yet sweet. Pleasant electric shocks ran through my body leaving me wanting for more. We broke away, his eyes darker than normal, his wolf eyes started to become more prominent. I buried my head into his neck, sniffing his delicious aftershave mixed with cologne and shampoo, I sighed in bless. What did I do to deserve this. All my life I was taught white wolves are bad luck, we will ruin everything, but with Cade everything's possible.

“Lia, I love you.” I glanced up to see the most heartfelt emotion, he was filled with love. His eyes shone with happiness and showered me with love. I was content, I want to be here forever, with him by my side, I don't know what to do without him.

“Tell him you love him too, dumb ass!” My wolf howled in distress, to put my inner self in peace I whispered, “I love you too.” He jumped up and spun me around, my turquoise dress flowing when he did. He placed me onto my feet and bend down to kiss me again.

“Lia, I'll cherish you forever.” He smiled big and wide and it took my breath away. Tears welled up in my eyes, I love him with all my heart. As cheesy as it may sound it made me fly when I see him happy. I felt content and finally found a place where I belong.

A/N Sorry for taking so long to update, I had this bad writer's problem where I did not really have faith in my writing and deleted whatever I wrote. Thanks for the support to my fans out there, all of you helped me through this. I went back and looked at the comments and it moved me to no end. Please keep supporting me and Love Exists. I'm forever thankful and if you have any critique don't hesitate to tell me. Anyways as usual please vote, comment and fan!