Chapter 6

Chapter 6

So here I was bored to death, and I had nothing to do after writing so I just made a banner for myself.... Hahaha. Anyways enjoy your reading!

Lia’s POV

I tipped toed down the hallway, trying to sneak out of this place. All my wounds were healed since werewolves heal fast. Man how large was this place? It seemed like this was a never ending hallway. I felt like I was going through a maze, wait didn't I start here?

“What are you doing.” A female voiced called behind me. I jumped and turned around to find a young women that looked a lot like Cade. I could tell she used to be an alpha female. Each alpha and alpha female have different auras from us normal wolves. Then when they step down you can tell because their aura is not as attractive as it used to be. 

I bowed my head down, terrified that she might slap me if she knew that I was sneaking out. “Raise your head Lia, there is no need to be afraid of anything, your safe here.” That soft voice surprised me. The alpha female in my pack would never talk like this, it was always loud and fierce. Also her breath was something you would not want to smell. 

I slowly raised my head, but did not make eye contact with her. Making eye contact meant your challenging them. “Lia, look into my eyes,” the women soothly told me to. I just wanted to get out of here, there was no way I was in the condition of fighting. It was an order and if I did not obey her, who knows what was going to happen to me. This was also her territory so I could not refuse. I looked at her through my lashes.

I stared into her hazel eyes, it seems like a few minutes had past. “Good girl,” the women said while chuckling she patted my head like I was a four year old kid. I flinched a bit, but for some reason something deep inside of me told me I could trust this lady. 

“Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself,” she stuck her hand out and said, “Nice to meet you I am Cade’s mother, Linda.” I shook her hand with a loose grip so if anything happens I could run away. 

“I know your afraid of us because, who knows what, happened to you.” At first I thought I caught a hint of pity in her tone but then something told me it was not. “Come on lets sit down and talk.”

I followed her to the house’s living room. It was huge! There were chandeliers hanging in the middle of the room. Mrs. Everest lead me to the white leather sofa, “Sit, I want to get to know you better.” I obeyed her request and sat down nervously. “So Lia which pack are you from?” I stared at her wondering if I should answer this, what happens if they told my pack where I was? Would I risk of going through life or death situations again?

“Lia just tell her or she might force it out of you anyways,” My wolf ordered. 

“What do you mean, we could be turned in!” I yelled back afraid of getting back to that dark, eerie place. Also after last night's nightmare it would be impossible for me to face them.

“Trust me this pack is a good one, I talked to Cade’s wolf last night.” She said in a shy, voice. Wait, what! My wolf was never shy. Or did I hear her wrong?

“Lia?” Mrs. Everest’s voice broke me out of the inner conversation with my wolf. 

I took a deep breath and whispered, “Blood Moon pack.” Mrs. Everest gasped in surprise. 

“Oh my gosh!” I flinched at her loud voice. Mrs. Everest apologized and continued talking, “Lia how much pain have you been in, poor girl.” When I looked up I saw tears in the rim of her eyes. “How much you had to endure at such young age. I personally know how much you went through.” 

I looked at her confused wondering how she would understand. No one would understand what I had been through. All the cold backs that I had to face, all the torture of being different. The pain of knowing your parents hate you because how you look was not a pleasant thing. Watching your younger brother being loved by all, because he was the same as everyone else. Nobody would understand this pain.

The room was filled with what seems to be sorrow, but Mrs. Everest took us out of the state, “Lia I understand, my brother was a white wolf.” I looked up at Mrs. Everest in surprise. My eyes must have been huge. “I’ve seen the torture he had been in and it was not the most pleasant thing to watch.” Mrs. Everest looked down at her hands, “Anyways I know you want to get out of here, but our pack would like you to stay. This is a safe place and we would never hurt you.” 

I sat there frozen not sure what I should say. Mrs. Everest stood up, “It’s your choice I’ll leave you here to think about it. I will come back after an hour and if you want to leave I will escort you out.” With that said she walked out of the living room. I sat there pondering if I could trust this pack and whether I should stay. 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N Oh my gosh you guys do not know how thankful I am for how many reads/vote/comments, I got on here! Thank you very much for reading! So what do you think, should she stay or should she leave? I have plans for both so which version I write is up to you! 

One of my friend uploaded their story to watty awards please support her! Her username is squirtluvspeewee and the book name is Kasei please check it out, it’s really good. Also I made a banner/cover discussion whoever want a cover or banner please go to the discussion, the link is on my profile. Wow this author’s note is like advertising forgive me >.<. As usual please comment, vote and fan!