Chapter 9

I would like to thank everyone for reading this story :) Please, please, please tell me what you think about this story by commenting. It gives me more energy to write and I have a lot of room for myself to progress. Thanks :)

Chapter 9

I nervously tugged on the short dress that was too clingy for my liking. Today was the day that I would be introduced to the Blue Moon pack. I insisted for Linda and Tamra to not buy any clothes for me but instead they switched around my words and bought me two whole new wardrobe! The dress was snow white that reminds me of my wolf’s fur. It was a strapless dress that had a big bow in front. It reaches barely over my thighs and it had a spiral flaps below the bow, at the bottom it was frilly. 

They specifically ordered me to wear this dress for tonight. They said that I should make a strong first impression. Like any other packs they told me that some of the stubborn elders in this pack like stronger looking werewolves that ones that looks fragile so I had to be confident. They also told me that one of the headstrong elder scorned white wolves. 

I sat down on my desk and nervously plugged in the curling iron. My hand was shaking so badly that the plug would not go into outlet. It took me a few minutes before I succeeded. 

After it heated up I began to do my hair while my hands quavered furiously. The iron was trembling tremendously that I could not get my hair onto it. I lost my grip and the iron slipped out of my hands and it plummeted down the ground. I sat there in shock wondering what I should do, no not with the curling iron or my hair but what would I do if…. 

Before I finished that thought my wolf interrupted, Be confident Lia! My wolf encouraged.

My eyes were wide with horror, the flashbacks of the last pack meeting I had with my ex pack started to show up in my mind. What happens if they don’t like me or they won’t accept me because of my fur color? I asked softly while pulled on the end of the dress; that was one of my nervous habits. 

Stupid girl I can’t even believe that I am stuck with you all life long! They won’t be like our old pack. Look at Cade, Trey, Linda and Tamra, they’re so accepting! My wolf’s word sank into me. Cade’s face and voice started to fill my mind pushing the worst memories of my life away and suddenly I started to calm down. I closed my eyes and replayed the great memories that I made during these few days. After what seemed to be five minutes I finally picked up my curling iron again and I done it right this time. 

I finished curling and tying up my hair thirty minutes later. The curls started in the middle of my hair and I tied half way up. I put on minimum makeup, some light eye shadow and blush. 

“Lia are you ready yet?” Tamra’s voice rang into my room. 

“Yes I am! Coming out right now!” I took a deep breath and head my head high and walked out my room confidently. 

“I would like to thank you guys for coming to this short noticed pack meeting today!” Trey’s voice boomed over the loud voices of hundreds of pack members. Everyone became silent as soon as they heard their alpha and settled down on a seat. Trey stood near a microphone in the middle of the stage while Tamra stood on the right of him. On the left was Cade. I was standing where people could not see me so Trey could introduce me first. The Everest parents were sitting on the bottom of the stage watching us as Trey made his short speech before introducing me. My hands started to quiver again. Trey‘s speech went by so fast. Before I could compose myself Trey announced, “Now ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce you to our latest pack member Olivia Heatherson! Everyone clapped and cheered around the room.

“You will do just fine Lia don’t be scared,” Cade whispered to me as I walked past him to his brother. I flashed him a thankful smile and gave a quick nod to Trey once I reached him.