~29~

MIRA DAVIS

I stand at the door with wide eyes as he stares down at me in awe. I knew he was tall but now this tall. I look up at him in shock.

"William?" I ask with a soft voice.

"Mira." He smiles.

My eyes widen even more, if that is even a thing. "How do you.."

"I know, I know. How do I know your name and your hotel number, much less the hotel that you're staying at." He rants. "Please just listen to me while I explain." William pleads.

I look back at my mom, who has her camera phone pointed towards us. I scowl at her.

"What's going on?" I ask William as I see his manager, Brad behind him.

"Can we come in?" Brad asks nicely. I nod, unable to say anything. I open the door wider for them to both make their way in. They don't sit, so I do.

Stay calm. This isn't a big deal. William rivers is just hanging out in your hotel room. Deep breaths. In out in out.

"Okay, I don't really know how to explain this." William leans on the dresser and puts his hands through his hair like I had seen him do so many times on a screen. Deep breaths. "So a while ago, I started getting depressed. I think it was mainly because I had no privacy what so ever. So I made this Instagram account..." He trails off.

"What-"

"Just listen." He cuts me off. "With this Instagram account that I made, no one knew about it. So I took advantage of that. I wanted to see the things that fans said about me and the weird things that get posted. And a long time ago, I found yours."

"What are you saying?" I ask. I don't want to be talking I jut wanna run and give the man who saved my life a bone crushing hug.

"I dmed you one day, and you replied almost instantly. We started talking and when you asked for my name, I certainly couldn't tell you my full name. There was no way you would believe me." He chuckles almost painfully.

I stand up from where I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"W?"

As soon as I say the name, he lets out a sigh of relief.

"M." He replies. "I love you. I've known for a while and it sounds cheesy because the only way we have talked was through texts but I know that I love you and I want to help you and be there for you and-"

I cut him off and attack him in a bone crushing hug like I originally planned. His strong arms wrap around me as I burry my head into his chest, not even trying to conceal my sobs.

I put everything together. Will said he traveled so much and he didn't really like his coworkers, why he never wanted to FaceTime me or- he's been lying to me.

I slowly wiggle my way out of his grip and look him in the eyes. "You've been lying to me for so long." I cry.

"I know." He says and reaches for my hand. "I know, and I am so incredibly sorry for that. And I will spend the rest of my life making up for it if you'll let me. Please Mira, I love you."

And for the first time in my life, I am seeing William Rivers as a person. A real person, with feelings and problems.

"You don't believe me." He nearly cries. "Look, I can prove it." He slips his phone out of his pocket and hands me his phone. My name has a little heart emoji next to it. I blush and look up.

Your idol just confessed his love for you. Stay calm.

"I love you, M." My mom squeals and I turn around to glare at her.

"Mom, please." Will laughs beside me and pulls me towards his chest, cradling me the way I have always imagined that he would. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head against his chest.

"I love you too." I confess. "I love you too."

"Well, we should leave them alone." My mom finally says.

"Yes! Uh, would you like to get a coffee or something?" Brad asks my mom. She nods and I listen to their steps as they leave.

"I have something-"

"I need to tell-"

"You first." Will whispers.

"You are the only person in my life who has made me feel wanted." I confess. "You're the only one who has ever cared about me so much that you would literally rig a contest for me." I laugh through my tears. "You made me feel safe, even when you were across the country."

"Everyone should care about you." He whispers and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Not a lot of people do." I look at the ground, hoping to hide my blush. Will used two fingers to lift my chin up.

"I do." He whispers against my lips. I want so badly for them to touch. His forbear rests against mine, putting him in an awake add position, seeing as I am much shorter than him. "You're the only person who, even now after knowing who I truly am, who treats me like a real human being. Not an actor. You have been keeping me sane."

"Don't leave me." I cry. He reaches up and wipes the tears that have fallen out of my eyes.

"Never." And with that last word, his lips are finally touching mine.