Not Gone

Thundershock P.O.V Age 32 vorns

I crashed landed on the planet called earth, reading many Cybertronian life signals here in what the natives call Jasper, Nevada. I exited my ship the Galaxy, flexing my wings, for damage. I then heard a portal opening and immediately deployed my nallrays.

My violet optics widened as Autobots came through and I disengaged my weapons, somewhat relaxing. I approached a tall red and blue mech I knew well before the war.

"Optimus... a pleasure meeting you again." I greeted looking up at the slightly taller mech. He came to a stop in front of me his electric blue optics sparking with slight astonishment. "Thundershock?"

I nodded once. "Affirmative Optimus I'm glad you haven't forgotten about me. But now I am known as Sonicstorm."

"Alright, Sonicstorm, what brings you here?" Optimus asked as three other Autobots watched close by.

"I found large readings of Cybertronian and energon signals, thought I would check it out" I answered, glancing at the other three. "Who are they?"

Optimus Prime turned to the three. "Sonicstorm these are Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee three of the five Autobots here defending earth and it's natives, humans, from the Decepticons."

"Where is the other Autobot then if there is only four of you here?" I asked, looking at him my silver wings twitching faintly in unease.

"Back at base monitoring Decepticon activity" the one named Arcee answered.

I nodded and faced the Autobot leader. "Optimus is it probable that I could return back to your base with your team?"

He nodded slightly." Of course, Sonicstorm. Ratchet we acquire a groundbridge." He said over the comm. system. Soon after the request a groundbridge opened and Autobots walked through Optimus entering last, me at his side.

"It is wonderful to see you again, especially after Megatron announcing your demise."

"Well Megatron is wrong about that, Optimus I'm as online as you and anyone here." I said my small silver frame reflecting the green-blue light of the groundbridge.

"I can see that, but what happened during your 'demise'?"

"I went neutral. If Megatron found l am online... who knows what he'll do" I said imagining what he would do to me... my wings shuttered uncomfortably.

We exited the bridge greeted with a small base and a red and white mech. He watched me suspiciously.

"Optimus....Who is this?"

"Ratchet this is Sonicstorm, a friend of mine before the war. Sonicstorm this is our medical officer Ratchet." He answered, introducing us to each other. I nodded in greeting.

"Pleasure to meet you Ratchet." I said as a strange noise came down below. I looked down I found a ....human femme looking up at me she had black hair with pink streaks and looked young and inexperienced. This is going to be interesting. I crouched down closer to her level. "Yes?"

"Hi I'm Miko what's your name? What do you transform into? Are you a plane? I bet your a plane. Why are your eyes purple? And why are you so tall?" She asked in one breath.

I stared at the small femme stuttering my optics a few times. Bulkhead stepped forward. "I'm sorry th-"

"I'm Sonicstorm. Nice to meet you. I transform into a Cybertronian jet. Yes I'm technically, a plane. My optics are violet because that's just how I was created. And I'm tall because I just am." I answered quickly. The other Autobots stared at me surprised Miko jumped excitedly.

"Want to see something else?"

"Sure!"

Miko jumped as I changed my optic color. "Whoa that's so cool! Your eyes are blue now! How'd you do that?"

I shrugged. "Always could..." I stood up to my full height and looked at the two other humans. "Hello."

"Hi I'm Raf...this is Jack" the short brown haired mech with glasses introduced them, pointing at the taller black haired one.

"Nice to meet you guys."

"So how can you change your eye color?" Raf asked I shrugged.

"So these are humans?" I asked looking at Optimus and Ratchet.

"Yes they are."

"Are they always like this?"

"No fortunately just Miko" Ratchet answered.

I nodded.