Just a Sum Up

Jen's P.O.V.

We must've been speeding 80mph on the freeway. We saw an ending coming. we botj knew where this was headed. My dad was trying to murder us. Me and Zayn both nodded at each other and jumped out of the car. That then I saw it. My dad was officially dead.

(2 WEEKS LATER)

Nobody's P.O.V.

Harry and Kayla were in a happy relationship together and promised that they would never leave her. They really truly loved each other and you can see the joy in their eyes while they were together.

Zayn and Jen were in a brotherly-sisterly relationship. They knew that the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship wouldn't work out so well. The two both were safe after the accident. There were a fair amount of scrapes and bruises, but they didn't care. As long as they felt safe, the two were very happy. The police took care of the father's death, knowing Jen had no other family, besides the One Direction team and Kayla.

Management gave much of the media attention to Kayla and Jen because the paparazzi would make up the false stories. It was a remarkable memory that absolutely nobody would like to remember.

Jen was finally happy she was free. Nobody looking to search for her and hunting her down. Zayn was also safe, not getting murdered for protecting his "sister".

-------

I tried to change the point of view a little! Three more chapters! :(

~ S