I've Always Loved You

Ok. I know I promised I'd update by last Friday but I'be just been so busy with life! I'm doing four more chapters after this one. I also MIGHT do an epilogue. It depends if I have enough time or not. I hope this book wasn't too short or badly written. I will try to make the chapters slightly longer knowing that this book is concluding. I have a great idea for the ending of the book! I hope you like it too! Remember to vote and comment!

Please enjoy the fifth to last chapter!

-S

•.•.•.•.•.•.•

(Still Zayn's P.O.V. W/ Recap)

"This is her father."

Oh no. As I held the phone to my ears, I raced out the front door. It wouldn't take me long to run to the airport because I don't live very far.

"Sir. I have to go." he said into the phone.

Jen's P.O.V.

As I sat down in my chair, the flight attendant told me I needed to leave because I was wanted.

I got up, grabbing my belongings, and met my 'visitor' by the airport gate.

And it was Zayn.

Kayla's P.O.V.

As I opened the door to my flat, I walked over to the small kitchenette to feed my hunger. My phone vibrated slightly on the counter, sending the buzzing vibration noise to its existence. I gently retrieved my iPhone and typed in the easy passcode.

'From: Harry'

Meet me at the park. 6:45 sharp.

I placed my phone back down in wonder. Why would my enemy want to meet me? But, he is down right handsome.

I went down the hall to my bedroom to get ready, knowing it was already 5:30.

I picked out ripped jean shorts, a crop top that said "forever young", a yellow hair band, and my Steve Maden boots.

I put a minimal amount of make up on and curled the ends of my hair.

I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. It was already 6:30 and would take me time to get to the park.

Harry's P.O.V.

Tonight was the night. I texted Kayla and told her to meet me at the park across town. I was going to be brave and ask my old enemy the five word question I've been dying to ask her for years.

With the help of a few lads, we placed fairy lights around the park and rose petals up the walk way. As I make my last few steps up to the end of the walk way, I see her slowly walking towards me.

"What's all this?" She asked looking around.

"This is all for you." I said taking her hand and walking up the path.

I was being a gentleman and pulled her chair out for her. We ate spaghetti and made small talk before I interrupted after we finished eating.

"C-Can I ask you something Kayla?" I stuttered.

"Sure."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to!" she said.

Zayn's P.O.V.

We quickly hailed a taxi cab and drove to my mom's house. I knew my mom's house is the only safe place to hide.

As the taxi driver stopped for gas, I regretted it from the moment the car pulled up to the gas pump.

Kayla and I had our heads ducked so we weren't in view to her father, who was pumping gas on the pump next to ours.

As we thought we weren't in view, the front door to the taxi cab was pulled open.

"Looks like you aren't safe in England, Suckers!" The father said.

-------

4 more chapters!