Reputation

Kayla's P.O.V.

I called Liam and told him I needed him at my house imedientley.

Liam and I had earned became very close over that last couple of days. I think I still loved him.

I opened the door instantly and let Liam in. I sat down on one couch and he sat across from me on the other.

"I-I have to tell you something that may ruin your reputation. You don't have to be apart of it if you don't like." I said looking away with water eyes.

He nodded his head signaling for me to keep going. He looked so innocent.

"Y-you have a d-daughter named Sara." I said stuttering.

Crap.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I'm so bored.

"Jen?" I said through the phone.

"Hey what's up?" She said.

"Wanna come over. I'm so lonely." I said. That was a true fact. I'm so bored.

"Sure. I'll be there soon."

And with that, we hung up.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Y-you have a d-daughter named Sara." she said.

"How come I didn't know about her?" I asked looking her dead in the eyes.

"I realized I was pregnant after the fact we broke up at the graduation. I swear I didn't remember her until a lady, Cathy called and insisted to take her back." She said.

"Look, I believe you." I said lifting her chin up with my fingers.

"You do?" She asked shocked.

"Of course I do, love."

"I have to tell you something." I blurted out.

Crap.

"Yeah." She said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I don't know if you feel the same,

But I really like you." I blurted scratching the back of my neck.

"I do too." She said smiling.

"What does that make us then?"

"Whatever you want."

"Would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" I said in a fancy, fake Posh accent.

"Yes kind sir."

xxxx

Done, my tacos!!!

-S