Longlost

TWO WEEKS LATER*

Kayla's P.O.V.

It has been over a little two weeks and the group, as in the lads, Jen, and I have gotten along very well. I wrote my first song and recorded it for my first upcoming album.

The album is called, Daylight. I'm kinda using the technique the author of the story Dark. Where Harry finds his Bo? Something like that.

After a week or so, Niall and I were on a private relationship until things went down hill. Harry came into the picture and it just went downhill. Nothing in particular, just the cheeky flirts and comments that made Niall pissed. We were going fine, no fighting or any violence. Just like, like those Tumblr couples. We were perfect.

Anyways, I pulled up to the recording studio to record my album and finish me photoshoot label, and I noticed the lads were here. Perfect. Note my sarcasim. I waved to the personal security driver, Tom and walked into the studio. I greeted the secritaries and headed to floor A12. I got onto the elevator and was soon at my photoshoot. As I walked into the studio, I greeted some more people

I was esquorted quickly to hair and make up and then slipped into many outfits. They were all beautiful. One was a long, silky blackish-grey gown. The next was demin jean ripped shorts with a loose striped croptop tee with sparkley bangles. All outfits were amazing but those were my favorites.

After my photo shoot, I went down to floor C07 and went into the recording studio. As I was walking to my recording session, I walked past One Direction's studio room and they were recording there newest song, One Way Or Another.

I greeted some more people on the way into the studio and I soon got a really good lyrics popping into my head one after another. I dropped my bags and ran over to the piano and started playing the notes as I sang the song.

When you try not to look at me,

Scared that I'll see you hurting.

And your not hiding anything, no.

And francly its got me worried.

Nobody knows you better than I do.

I keep my promises,

I'm fighting for you.

You're not alone,

I'll listen to your tears give out.

You're safe and sound,

I swear that I wont let you down.

What's hurting you, I,

I feel it to. I need it when you cry,

I cry with you.

I played the last notes on the piano softly and gently.

"Wow, that was amazing!" I heard someone say.

I turned around frightend by the unfamiliar face.

"Who are you?" I asked cleaning up my baggage.

"I'm your longlost cousin, Marisa."

********

Cliffhanger!

The song was Cry With You by Hunter Hayes. If you were wondering.

Ok, I will probably update Friday or Saturday. No update tomorrrow.

-S